• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

Five nights at Freddy's 3 is out. Prepare to die, a lot. Again.

18 posts in this topic

Damn, it's out already. New mechanics to worry about and no batteries needed it looks like, and I have no idea how to play this game even though I beat 10/20 mode of FNAF 2 and master it like it's a cakewalk. Gulp.

One thing's for sure though, the phone guy's different, BB is back to piss you off, or scare you shitless, and I will buy this game, right after seeing Markiplier and Poiised screaming like a little girl.

Is it just me or is the game a lot easier than 2? Probably because you don't have to wind that stupid music box again. I'm guessing that Marionette will be back to scare you again.

Oh wait nevermind. It's harder than 2. I seriously have no idea how to progress through night 4. Lot less scarier than 2 though, most of the scares in this game are just harmless jump scares instead of instant death.

Commissar Elusive likes this

Hey look. Another horror game I won't finish.

I saw Markiplier do it and oh my fuck.. I'm scared. I'm freaking scared.

I upload the Jumpscares to my channel here enjoy shitting your pant!

I play these games like the elderly apparently

You do realize the full game is on Steam now, right?

Holy shit it's out already??? Damn that's fast! I saw this video this morning at 6 am and it's still not on Steam, and now it's 12 pm and it's already out???

Better watch Markiplier before buying this game cause I have no fucking clue how to play this game.

Hummm, such a long time since I come to the forums (so nice to be back :D )

Well I have my own personal opinion about FNAF games, despite they have an interesting lore... they suck... any game that uses jumpscares as the primary way to scare the player is just cheap and dumb.

I have to say that the new FNAF looks good but still has the freaking weakness of all the other ones... jumpscares, I mean it sure has atmosphere (like the other ones)… BUT, all ends in a jumpscare and turns into a frustration simulator and makes you feel so fucking annoyed.

It's like if you wanted to decide between a hot girl with zero personality and dumb with an average girl with personality and smart.

Even better example, a comparison between gourmet feast and a happy meal.

People are sadly forgetting what a good horror game is and what it has to offer, plus the FNAF is just an example of how massive media can actually make a huge difference in things, from what could had been an overlooked game, became a freaking overhyped sensation when it came to YouTube because of some people got scared with the sudden jumpscares.

:mellow:

Mexiguy likes this

Hummm, such a long time since I come to the forums (so nice to be back :D )

Well I have my own personal opinion about FNAF games, despite they have an interesting lore... they suck... any game that uses jumpscares as the primary way to scare the player is just cheap and dumb.

I have to say that the new FNAF looks good but still has the freaking weakness of all the other ones... jumpscares, I mean it sure has atmosphere (like the other ones)… BUT, all ends in a jumpscare and turns into a frustration simulator and makes you feel so fucking annoyed.

It's like if you wanted to decide between a hot girl with zero personality and dumb with an average girl with personality and smart.

Even better example, a comparison between gourmet feast and a happy meal.

People are sadly forgetting what a good horror game is and what it has to offer, plus the FNAF is just an example of how massive media can actually make a huge difference in things, from what could had been an overlooked game, became a freaking overhyped sensation when it came to YouTube because of some people got scared with the sudden jumpscares.

:mellow:

There's a great recent horror game already called Alien Isolation. The horror of that is just from not knowing what the alien will do and just play hide and seek, which is genuine horror.

FNAF is an interesting game where it's quite scary the first time because you have no idea what's going to happen, but then after you know what to do, it's not scary anymore and you just want to beat it. The good thing is each of the games are different, so even if you beat 1 already, 2 changes the rules and makes you scared once again. And after getting tired of dying over and over again, you just want to beat the game and beat 10/20 or whatever hardest mode the game has. And the story is really interesting too, which is why there's so many theories online on what actually happen in the game, which will probably be answered in this third game since it's the last game of the series, or maybe not I don't know.

Now that I have seen the game in action from night 1 till 3, I can say that this game is probably the easiest game in the series. Sure there's a lot of ghosts of the previous animatronics coming in to jump at you and make you jump out of your seat, especially in night 3 above, holy freaking shit, but they're just distractions and are predictable jump scares. They can't kill you, and only Springtrap can, who compared to the other ones jumping for your face, is the least scary since he just go:

fnaf3.1.jpg

Evenin gov! Wanna hang out?

Of course this is night 1 till 3, maybe the next nights will up the ante and make things super difficult.

Nah, you know what? 2 is easier than this game if you know what you're doing. In here? Even if you know what to do, this guy will find a way to screw you over with hide and seek! F-U Sringtrap!

When a game takes 2 months to release a new sequel, you know there will be a shitload of sequels for it...

Kinda like Johny Test in cartoon context.

Mexiguy likes this

When a game takes 2 months to release a new sequel, you know there will be a shitload of sequels for it...

Kinda like Johny Test in cartoon context.

This is the last game of the series. Or at least till years later, like Scream 4.

On a side note, look at what I found in the game from clicking random cupcakes lying around.

Wonder how many of this minigames are in the game.

Saw this and............

(WARNING!! HUGE SPOILERS AHEAD! DON'T CLICK THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE WHOLE GAME!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!)

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

Purpleman got killed and the Springtrap is actually a decomposed version of this guy. How gruesome!! O_O

Saw this and............

(WARNING!! HUGE SPOILERS AHEAD! DON'T CLICK THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE WHOLE GAME!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!)

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

Purpleman got killed and the Springtrap is actually a decomposed version of this guy. How gruesome!! O_O

Well I already guessed that from seeing all the clues of "he will come back" and "he always does" in purple. This is the guy.

d93e961e9be692f8787a8e26874461c4.jpg

I'm currently in night 5 and I can't beat this bastard. He kept on playing hide and seek and always kills me at 2 am! Do you know how to beat this guy??

^ How do I get this screen? There's no other cheat to make this screen appear.

^ How do I get this screen? There's no other cheat to make this screen appear.

It's random, just like the Bonnie, Foxie and Freddy death screen in 2.

Alright, I think I know how to beat nights with a pretty good chance. There's a reason why you're given an audio button to make BB sounds. It's to distract Springtrap into that particular location! So what you have to do is to just keep on making BB noises into 2 areas far away from your office, and do it over and over again. Springtrap will stupidly just go there. The problem with this plan is the damn past character's ghosts jump scaring your ass every time you see them in the security camera! So if you can avoid looking at them and avoid them jumpscaring you, or if you just keep on distracting Springtrap to a single location over and over again, you will beat a night pretty easily. I actually got to 4 am on night 5 by doing this.

And finally after hours of perserverance, I beat everything in this game, including finding all the hidden minigames and get the good ending. YESSSS!!!! Have to say, even though this game is the least scary of the 3 since it's all just cheap jump scares after jump scares, I'm satisfied with how the series ends. It's a perfect and fitting end to such a dark storyline, a happy ending to satisfy the effort put in to keep on playing over and over again just to beat it.