• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Menelaos

Games you'd love to see, but will probably never happen

67 posts in this topic

When has Fallout not been TES with guns?

Since Fallout 2 and 1?

Since Fallout 2 and 1?

I know that Fallout 1 & 2 were CRPGs instead of the first/third person RPGs that Elder scrolls and recent the Fallouts are, I'm just saying that Fallout is very similar to ES. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Fallout is a post-apocalyptic re-skin of ES, it's kinda like DA and ME, there similar but there not re-skins of each-other.   

Poor fallout tactics is completely ignored yet again.

Zone of the enders 3 

Also Capcom VS Marvel VS DC VS Dark Horse VS Star Wars VS JOJO Bizzare Adventures VS Dragon Ball Z VS Godzilla

God Revan likes this

Battlefield but you fight kaiju instead of Russians.

Berserk U.S. release.... it needs to be done.

I have an NA version of beserk!... For my atari.

I forgot to mention, warlords battlecry 3, and a nee master of orion that isnt bogus.

Jinzuro likes this

Ring of Red 2

New Ogre Battle (done in the style of 64, March of the Black Queen, and Prince of Zenobia not the tactics style ones)

I'll be eternally waiting for a Stargate SG-1 game. And no, Resistance doesn't count, although it was kinda fun for what it was.

Surprising that the movie got a game but the shows never did.

Berserk U.S. release.... it needs to be done.

The PS2 one? Agreed.

anubist800 likes this

Fallout 4

Ace combat 7 (ace combat assault horizon doesn't count)

Battlefield 1944 or 2143 (Stop the modern warfare Bullsh*t please)

oh yeah. I want them to do the REAL xenosaga episode 3, and then do 4, and 5...and.. I think there was supposed to be 6 right? or was it 5? Anyway, by re-do 3 I don't mean remake or remaster, but make it contain what episode 3 was originally supposed to contain, and continue from there. Not the episodes 3-6 stuffed into one to summarize the series because we fucked up 2 and feel the series is a bust because of poor sales from our stupid ass changes in 2.

edit: OOH, OOH.. Fortune summoners 2 too ploz.

Both Bayonetta games on the PC

Tales of Vesperia 3 PS3 version North American Release

-Age of Mythology 2

-Dawn of War 3

-Kotor 3 (a proper single player rpg)

-Star wars: empire at war 2

-Kingdom of Amalur 2

-A new, proper unreal tournament, not some f2p bs

-A new Conker game

-Another good southpark game

-mutant league football

-warhammer 40k: dark millenium (dead but still awesome trailers)

-a bioware made warhammer 40k rpg (like inquisition but where every choice ends poorly for a lot of people)

A multiplayer Alien game where one side controls a group of colonial marines who must complete a series of objectives in various scenarios. Kind of like Left 4 Dead but with classes and more varied objectives than "run to safe room." Marines can weld doors and lay fire suppression to block the alien approach. Can be played cooperatively against the AI or with other players taking direct control of some of the aliens.

Would love to try the Bayonetta games, but a pc port is doubtful.

Project Copernicus / Kingdoms of Amalur 2. Though Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning was a bit of a grind, the lore was fantastic, and I was once hopeful of seeing what improvements would be made on the next game. 

Oh, and Alan Wake 2.

Oh damn if remake count to i want absolutly metal gear and metal gear 2 remaked. The original ones . We must see solid snake fight against big boss in 3D goddammit!

A game based on the GURPS Infinite Worlds setting. Why wouldn't it happen, you ask? Well, Fallout was originally going to be based on the GURPS system, but Steve Jackson Games and Interplay had a falling out (I'm so sorry), that as far as I can tell nixed a chance for a game based on any GURPS setting. I could be wrong (and really hope I am), though.

A realistically simple one but doesn't seem to happening. Final Fantasy XII. They've remade Final Fantasy X/X2 and you can buy all the PS1 versions on PSN but I would like to play XII again.

Half L...no, too easy.

On a realistic scale...another Tenchu game similar to Wrath of Heaven. Always thought that one was really cool.

A Final Fantasy game that goes back to the classic sword and sorcery of FF1 would be nice. But then it wouldn't be a JRPG anymore, would it?

ALL Halo games available on PC. >_<

Zone Of The Enders 3

Well this just became an even larger reality since Kojima is leaving Konami. FML!!!

Western release of this:

But NOOOOOoooo, we get that PS3 launch Gundam Game and the Dynasty Warrior Gundams.

Zouledge likes this

A Final Fantasy game that goes back to the classic sword and sorcery of FF1 would be nice. But then it wouldn't be a JRPG anymore, would it?

Argh. nothing bugs me like people making arbitrary assumptions about JRPGs and WRPGs when this whole stupid segregation between the two never even @#%#%ing existed back when I grew up playing RPGs.

If JRPG's couldn't be that way, why did Japan basically hijack the majority of the modern wizardry series? Also, have you played any Doujin RPG's? It bugs me how everyone is finally opening up to the world of indie games, and indie RPGs are some of the most loved, but nobody even CONSIDERS looking at doujin RPGs (basically Japan's indie, which has people with more talent and experience for far longer), featuring games like desParaiso, Dungeon travelers 2, Labyrinth of Touhou, Elona.

Battlefield 2/2142 ported to the Frostbite engine, no changes made to gameplay, modes or maps.

Any good JRPG with a propern turn based fighting system

Shogo MAD remake or Shogo MAD 2

Singularity 2

SW single player RPG

TES game with a nice plot xD

Mr_E_Meatshield likes this