• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jitterdoomer

GTA V for PC, do you want to get it? Trailer released!!!!

GTA V for PC   19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to get GTA V for PC?

• YEEEEESSSS!!!
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 posts in this topic

Why does the holy shit say counterstrike when that is from UT?

That said, yes. I've been waiting for GTA5 PC since day 1...and the wait was somewhat tedious because we've had several false announcements and whatnot but frankly PSO2 West's history blows GTA5's out of the water.

I missed the preorder bonus so I'm just going to wait till this thing drops to $30-40.

I very very rarely pre-order, so pre-ordering this game is pretty much ruled out.  Also, in light of Rockstar's history with PC ports, I'm going to hold out on this one until its been properly reviewed (or patched).  After all, PC gamers waited all these months, so a few more weeks won't be that difficult.

nickyzhere likes this

I missed the preorder bonus so I'm just going to wait till this thing drops to $30-40.

I very very rarely pre-order, so pre-ordering this game is pretty much ruled out.  Also, in light of Rockstar's history with PC ports, I'm going to hold out on this one until its been properly reviewed (or patched).  After all, PC gamers waited all these months, so a few more weeks won't be that difficult.

These two pretty much sum up my thoughts on the matter quite nicely^.

Pre-orders... Never again.

Ysnar likes this

nope had it on the ps3 loved it and still play it from time to time

nahh, couldn't care less about it or rockstar now.

this is a game that released in 2013, and was neglected from PC gamers for a very long time... and even after it was finally scheduled for release, they delayed it yet again.

enough is enough. im done waiting for a 1.5 year old game just to be released on the PC. rockstar give a very clear message, "fuck the PC", well here's my message, "fuck you rockstar".

I'm glad to see my fellow members rejecting this because, even though I have no intention of playing this on 8th gen or PC, enough must surely be enough. It's been a year and a half and this port, yes port, still isn't ready? The online portion of still doesn't even work properly (we have had persistent issues trying to hold events on XBox One). Glad to see the PC guys tolerance for this low, but the game will still sell like hot cakes coated in ambrosia.

fridgeracer likes this

I pre-orded this through greenmangaming for $45. I had this game on the xbox 360 and xbox one. Only reason I want this game on pc is because of the triple monitor support and the mods. There was no way Id pay for retail price for this game though.

Already own it for PS3.

I played a friend's copy on 360 and loved it, so hell yeah I'll buy it for pc when everything is sorted out on Rockstar's end.

In a few years when it sells for next to nothing. Any problems it has at launch should be patched out officially or have some sort of third party solution by then. I could care less about Multiplayer on it. Also will most probably have a better system to run it on by then.

end of the day lets face it... it's a 99% guarantee rockstar will make a complete loss on this game for the PC because on day 1, torrent sites are going to go mental with plenty of pirated copies up for download.

the PC gamers that want to play it online without a community of friends who use stuff like hamachi will probably be the most likely to buy the game. im also confident that the majority of PC gamers who only want to play it offline by themselves will most definetely be pirating it, very few would pay for the game in comparison.

by this time i honestly cannot see why rockstar even bothered. i would have respected the company if they had turned around 6 months after the game's release on PS3 / 360 and just said "there will not be a GTA 5 for PC, ever".

but now it is coming... only to be ripped apart and stolen by millions, further ensuring rockstar games has no faith in selling PC games. this is probably why red dead redemption will forever remain a console game.

end of the day lets face it... it's a 99% guarantee rockstar will make a complete loss on this game for the PC because on day 1, torrent sites are going to go mental with plenty of pirated copies up for download.

the PC gamers that want to play it online without a community of friends who use stuff like hamachi will probably be the most likely to buy the game. im also confident that the majority of PC gamers who only want to play it offline by themselves will most definetely be pirating it, very few would pay for the game in comparison.

by this time i honestly cannot see why rockstar even bothered. i would have respected the company if they had turned around 6 months after the game's release on PS3 / 360 and just said "there will not be a GTA 5 for PC, ever".

but now it is coming... only to be ripped apart and stolen by millions, further ensuring rockstar games has no faith in selling PC games. this is probably why red dead redemption will forever remain a console game.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised either if most of the people who want to play GTA V on PC got the pirated version and TBH, it feels that the only reason that Rockstar is porting this game to PC is because the suits over there don't want to hear anymore complaints from PC gamers.

Unless some crazy ass must have mods happen...

Nah. Bought it twice for PS3 and PS4 and the PS3  purchase was the $80 special edition.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised either if most of the people who want to play GTA V on PC got the pirated version and TBH, it feels that the only reason that Rockstar is porting this game to PC is because the suits over there don't want to hear anymore complaints from PC gamers.

yeah it's kind of like... they listen to everyone on facebook yelling "GTA 5 PC".... to completely forget that those people were basically saying:

"GTA 5 PC, so i can torrent it. Buy it? lol"

Yeah, sure, i have a pc instead of a console only because i want to pirate games, not because i prefer this system and can't afford to buy a console. Come the fuck on guys.

Dyzzles likes this

Where is the "When it's on sale" option? Not everyone wants to drop $60 on a new game...

Mr_E_Meatshield and Dyzzles like this

For those who aren't buying it because they feel Rockstar is disrespecting PC gamers, if it turns out that at launch the game is stable, and is a great port with little to no bugs, will that actually change your mind and go buy the game?

yeah it's kind of like... they listen to everyone on facebook yelling "GTA 5 PC".... to completely forget that those people were basically saying:

"GTA 5 PC, so i can torrent it. Buy it? lol"

If you really want to stick it to the company, don't buy the game and don't torrent it. Doing the latter just helps perpetuate the stereotype that PC Gamers are pirates even if it's being done in protest. You're just helping a Self-Fulfilling Prophecy come true, it's just going to make the developers care about the PC even less. The message you're conveying by pirating the game will be interpret as "We want to play your game, but we don't want to pay for it", instead of the intended "We're not buying your terrible port". Saying this for people who are thinking of pirating it in anticipation of it being a bad port, not directed at anyone specifically.

For those who aren't buying it because they feel Rockstar is disrespecting PC gamers, if it turns out that at launch the game is stable, and is a great port with little to no bugs, will that actually change your mind and go buy the game?

Did the game come out yet? It says Apr. 14.

Did the game come out yet? It says Apr. 14.

I was asking a what if.

I was asking a what if.

Oh, why didn't you say so? :P