• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Apex Spartan

So this picture was posted for E3

27 posts in this topic

I feel like CS:GO is too big for Valve at the moment to already announce a sequel. As for the other two: L4D3 I can definitely see happening. But I'm not even gonna touch 'the other one' on that picture...

I feel like CS:GO is too big for Valve at the moment to already announce a sequel. As for the other two: L4D3 I can definitely see happening. But I'm not even gonna touch 'the other one' on that picture...

Yeah only reason I think this is fake is because of the Counter Strike one. Unless it's some kind of a REALLY major DLC/expansion or something, I don't know. Which also makes no sense, why the hell would you need that for CS:GO?

And also why does Half life logo still have a 1 there? And Left4Dead has 3 lines next to it. *facepalm? Nevermind lol

Guns on Us? Sounds like a fake.

Link: https://twitter.com/DooM49/status/607611027937742848/photo/1

For E3?

Could be fake big time, but I don't know.

CG6rApzUQAAmwve.jpg

Omg this is all fake but...

Lef4Dead 3 - 4+3 = 7

And then take that 7 and substract with 3 and 1 in Half Life 3 logo and it gives 3!

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

eye_reasonably_small_400x400.jpg

Omg this is all fake but...

Lef4Dead 3 - 4+3 = 7

And then take that 7 and substract with 3 and 1 in Half Life 3 logo and it gives 3!

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

eye_reasonably_small_400x400.jpg

signsshocked.gif

............................................................................................................................................... -stares looking for photo editing signs-

Dane2hip48 likes this

Half-Life 3 confirmed just can't die can it? Welp *starts up time machine* I'm going to the past to stop Half-Life from every happening. Wish me luck...or at the very least don't try to stop me.

I feel like the world will implode if half life 3 is ever announced. I would also actually be pretty disappointed because if half-life 3 ever happens I want it to just show up on the steam page with no advertisements or announcements ahead of time.

Forget Half-Life 3. Forget L4D3. Forget CS:GOU (seriously? they just added an extra U). Valve is making new games, and that's the real fake.

I'm sorry but they look too fake to be actually a game, i can't believe any of those games coming, maybe HL3, i don't really care about that game to be honest, but the other 2, with those logos they don't really look that nice.

Nu uh, nope, not doing it, you can't make me, I WILL NOT BELIEVE THE HYPE!

dude how does something like that be fake why would someone spend all that time make it fake

dude how does something like that be fake why would someone spend all that time make it fake

Because it's the freaking Internet, people will anything to troll.

Forget Half-Life 3. Forget L4D3. Forget CS:GOU (seriously? they just added an extra U). Valve is making new games, and that's the real fake.

agreed screw that we want dead island 2, halo 5, the divison, arkham knight, assassins creed

Scohui likes this

Because it's the freaking Internet, people will anything to troll.

easy for u to say

easy for u to say

What is that supposed to mean?

What is that supposed to mean?

I meant who knows it could be real or not

I meant who knows it could be real or not

Really bad choice of words then. Like, really really bad choice of words.

That has to be fake, but just imagine if this was true. This would be the most insane E3 in history.