• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Mr_E_Meatshield

The Angry Joe Show Expands!

21 posts in this topic

I'm glad that Other Joe is joining full time!

Hmm... Muscles.....

But Del STOP MOANING ABOUT DESTINY! IT'S GETTING OLD!

Don't care about Del. Like, at all. But good to see more Other Joe!!!

It's great to hear that AngryJoeShow is expanding, what with OtherJoe and Delrith entering full-time with Joe to provide MOAR awesomeness...love it. :D

On a side note: I wanted to see more of Delrith after his reaction to Destiny's bullshit loot. XD

I look forward to how it's going to expand. I really am. :)

This would've been much better news. Angry Joe Show expanding? Don't need it!

This would've been much better news. Angry Joe Show expanding? Don't need it!

You know what you should be a bit more concerned about, corporate? The mini-nukes that I'm dropping on you:

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Angry Joe is taking me by the balls ....

I need an adult ....

But Joe is an adult

This video has lots of "angry subscribers" if you get the drill. Did anyone notice the controversy in the comment section? What do you guys think about those opinions?

likes this

This video has lots of "angry subscribers" if you get the drill. Did anyone notice the controversy in the comment section? What do you guys think about those opinions?

Subscribers don't want Delrith but more reviews, Joe gives them more Delrith but no reviews.

That makes perfect sense.

Subscribers don't want Delrith but more reviews, Joe gives them more Delrith but no reviews.

That makes perfect sense.

Well, there was nothing to review in August and Joe is currently working on his MGS V review.

We got something we really wanted

Full-time Other Joe

We got something nobody wanted

Full-time Delrith

likes this

Yeah Delrith can go do one.

But otherjoe full time oh yeaaaaaaaaaah fun times ahead.  Now to just ignore any vid with Del in it.

LQNVMMk.gif

Besides the gif, congrats :D

Don't care about Del. Like, at all. But good to see more Other Joe!!!

What is his function? From the little I've seen of D, he mostly just sits there unless directly prompted by AJ to speak up.

What is his function? From the little I've seen of D, he mostly just sits there unless directly prompted by AJ to speak up.

I know he streams on the AngryJoeShow twitch stream, tends to have a couple hundred people watching each time if I'm not mistaken. Some of the gameplay footage in the reviews can come from this, as well as finding some of the problems in games with the Destiny loot reaction being one of the more well known contributions (hence the reason he hates destiny yet it keeps being mentioned near him.) And I'm sure he does other things to help out, probably a bunch behind the scenes.

I'm personally not a fan of Delrith, but mostly because I don't care for his humor but others like it so it's whatever. If he's helping then it can only be good right? And Other Joe being a crowd favorite is nice to have him around more often, he's always been a positive influence. Even if he did attempt to overthrow the AJSA that one time in April. But that's not an important detail.

I know there weren't a lot of new games to Review. How about AJ goes back to Rant on shitty business practice of Devs and Publishers like back in the days when Capcom released UMvC3 as a Full Price "Balance Update"?

-He could rant on Square Enix bullshit PreOrder Mess of Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

-Or on EA's new Need for Speed Always-On DRM.

-Or on Konami kicking out Kojima.

-Or on Nintendo taking down Rom-Hacks and Speedrun Videos.

-Or on ZombieU's bad PC port.

-Or on Microsoft latest Win10, Win8 and Win 7 Updates, that turns off DRM and makes many games unplayable.

How about a Mega Review/Comparison Review between Diablo 3, Torchlight 2 (including Mods), Path of Exile, Victor Vran and The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 3?

There is a lot to Review now, like Act of Agression, Planetary Annihilation Titans, Mad Max, Metal Gear V, Kings of Kung Fu, Bro Force, Heroes of the Storm, Pro Evolution 2016, Overwatch

-He could rant on Square Enix bullshit PreOrder Mess of Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

-Or on EA's new Need for Speed Always-On DRM.

-Or on Konami kicking out Kojima.

-Or on Nintendo taking down Rom-Hacks and Speedrun Videos.

-Or on ZombieU's bad PC port.

-Or on Microsoft latest Win10, Win8 and Win 7 Updates, that turns off DRM and makes many games unplayable.

Have a feeling that he's saving some of the rants for the Controversies video, specifically that Kojima one (Have a feeling it's going to be number 1). The Rom-Hacks / Speedrun videos are pretty much like his rant when Nintendo claimed his video too. Think that's going to end up in the controversies video too.

Angry Joe is taking me by the balls ....

I need an adult ....

Relax........  Joe's not gonna hurt ya.......... he just want's to make you feel good........ he's got Popsicle's........ and some candy.........