• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

nickyzhere

I'm not dead!

32 posts in this topic

Sorta.

Hey guys/gals! It's nice to be back! I've taken a leave of absence for a couple of months but I'm going to try my best to try and become more active in the community. 

meme6b50d82cd567d58a.jpg

Legolas_Katarn likes this

Welcome back! Been wondering where you have been!

Nothing that important happen. Mostly about shitting on the upcoming Battlefront, and anticipating Fallout 4. And Digital Homosomething got sued.

On the side, I found a free game called I Wanna Be the Guy. Try it out if you haven't, it's free.

http://kayin.moe/iwbtg/downloads.php

Lesseeeee... In a nutshell, the new Battlefront is Call of Duty: Star Wars, Fallout 4 hype train, Digital homicide being little shits, new godzilla game was disgusting, More fallout 4 hype, Arkham Knight might finally be released again on PC, aaaand did I mention Fallout 4 hype? 

0fi8Vde.jpg

Let's see now...Wildstar went F2P and we have a guild there now, we started up a thread devoted to talking about sales on GreenManGaming.com, and talked a lot about ponies.

A lot.  About ponies.

Lesseeeee... In a nutshell, the new Battlefront is Call of Duty: Star Wars, Fallout 4 hype train, Digital homicide being little shits, new godzilla game was disgusting, More fallout 4 hype, Arkham Knight might finally be released again on PC, aaaand did I mention Fallout 4 hype?

0fi8Vde.jpg

Nothing can stop the train. NOTHING!

giphy.gif

Laserrifle125 likes this

More DLC that you totally have to buy got released. Also fanboys overhyping our products and filling our wallets. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Glad to hear people are not dead, and well if you are the living dead then . . . . well you are just cooler now.

More DLC that you totally have to buy got released. Also fanboys overhyping our products and filling our wallets. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

If I remember correctly, didn't I take over your position after beating that Uncrowded game?

Looking forward to that game Corporate. And if I manage to live through that game, YOU will have to play it too. Time for you to taste your own medicine!

Better yet, I will TAKE over your status, and become the NEW Corporate! Huahahahahaha!!!

giphy.gif

Alright! I got the game. And it's....... Uncrowded.

header.jpg?t=1436448056

Fuck. Me. Sideways. I'm ready for this! Currently playing it! Should I tell my experience in the review, a new thread or just right here?

Beat the game already.

Remember that free to play game called Unturned?

This is basically that game. But with even less functional gameplay. All you do in this game is just run around and kill zombies. That's it! You do get different weapons like a sniper rifle, handgun and all the others, but they do jack shit. I tried firing every one of my guns and they all fire as if they're all machine guns. And all the bullets doesn't even hit enemies. They just pass through everything. I have to "tap" the fire button for my basic pistol just for it to shoot something, and it's basically useless. The best weapon in this game are the melee weapons, like machete and fire axes because they are one hit kills.

There are some "minecraft" kind of crafting system here, but none of them do jack shit. You craft doors, walls, and they have 0 purpose in the game since you have nothing to do besides killing zombies that come to you all the time.

You know what's sad about this game? I think I played the beta of this a while ago, and that beta has more functional gameplay and more environment besides just bland forest. In the beta, there's a ruined city, a beach and military facility. In this game, there's only one forest, badly done where trees can't even be cut down with your fireaxe, with basic empty small houses that has weapons in them. And guns do something in the beta, not the full version where it's completely useless!

And there's my experience with this game. 17 minutes, and I beat it already since there's no objective. It's an unfinished bad game I guess. I can say that Ride to Hell is better because that game has more content and story, even though they are very outdated, and it's a finished game for what it is.

No! This game should've broken you! You were supposed to become a corporate minion after this! Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

You are no longer corporate. I AM NOW! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now then.

6466-146149-ShadowComplex05jpg-620x.jpg

Any last words?

Sorta.

meme6b50d82cd567d58a.jpg

The AJSA has been taken over by Mundis.

Let's see:

1- ALL ABOARD THE FALLOUT 4 HYPE TRAIN!

2- The Godzilla game was awful.

3- MGS V is awesome.

4- Digital Homicide is getting sued.

5- The Mad Max game was alright.

6- SWTOR is getting an expansion pack called Knights of the Fallen empire.

7- WoW is getting an expansion pack called legion.

8- Dark souls III was announced.

9- A DLC for Bloodborne was announced.

10- Far cry: Primal was announced.

11- The Battlefront beta sucked for the most part. 

You are no longer corporate. I AM NOW! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now then.

6466-146149-ShadowComplex05jpg-620x.jpg

Any last words?

Doesn't he still have an Incident to arrange for us on Day One because Uncrowded broke my OBS? 

Doesn't he still have an Incident to arrange for us on Day One because Uncrowded broke my OBS?

Hah! We beat him already, and I have taken over his position. So all that, ahem, Incident he's arranging is now just an empty threat. Fear not, you need not worry about him anymore!

But if we can't thwart his poorly planned hastily implemented schemes than what will we have to do? 

Also, who will Laserrifle send all those apocolypse tanks after?

But if we can't thwart his poorly planned hastily implemented schemes than what will we have to do?

Evil game corporations are still out there. If one branch of Corporate is not enough to eradicate them all, then we shall do what we always do. Promote good game practices and warn bad practices, before ye fall into the trap!

He'll have to send those tanks to Digital Homicide. :P

I survived The Walking dead: Survival instincts, I'm pretty sure that his "incident" won't affect me.

He'll have to send those tanks to Digital Homicide. :P

HEY! I'M THE ONE WHO COMMANDS THEM!

HEY! I'M THE ONE WHO COMMANDS THEM!

But I can see it in your eyes! You totally want to whack them bitches Digital Homicide with all you got! Riiiiiight?

spongebob_by_jamieb91-d50xkj8.jpg

But I can see it in your eyes! You totally want to whack them bitches Digital Homicide with all you got! Riiiiiight?

spongebob_by_jamieb91-d50xkj8.jpg

Yeah, I do, but Apocalypse tanks fire highly explosive 125 mm shells, and those ain't exactly cheap. But I can still send some tesla troopers if you want them destroyed.

Yeah, I do, but Apocalypse tanks fire highly explosive 125 mm shells, and those ain't exactly cheap. But I can still send some tesla troopers if you want them destroyed.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Alright, Telsa troopers! Prepare to attack the Digital Homicide studio. 

"Alright. Digital Homicide, here's your electric bill"

Kaz32 likes this

Alright, Telsa troopers! Prepare to attack the Digital Homicide studio.

"Alright. Digital Homicide, here's your electric bill"

Peeerrrfect! Their bills will go through the roof, and they will be forced to go bankrupt in the future!

Time to celebrate their demise.

I'm starting to wonder if we're actually any better off with Kaz as Corporate.

That laugh man

I'm starting to wonder if we're actually any better off with Kaz as Corporate.

That laugh man

I have nukes, Apocalypse tanks, Tesla troopers, Ion cannons, soldiers wearing TB-51 power armor and a lightsaber, if he tries anything stupid, it'll be his last thing he ever does.

Kaz going evil with Corporate's resources would be terrifying

He's actually smart enough to make his evil schemes work

Kaz going evil with Corporate's resources would be terrifying

He's actually smart enough to make his evil schemes work

Smarts won't protect him if he gets nuked and has Apocalypse tanks on his doorstep.

Ahem, I can hear both of you.

And oh please, me going evil? Fuck that shit. Not only is that completely unnecessary and narcissistic, it's much better being good and think of every other people equally, most of them at least. My laugh just now? I just like those kinds of laugh. They sound pretty badass to intimidate and scare people who dares to be an asshole in front of other people on my watch.

I'm more worried about you Laser. With all those dangerous equipments and warheads, I'm afraid that if someone, or hell, YOU yourself use those things for evil, unnecessary innocent lifes will be lost. I hope you will use those on who truly deserves them. Or else I will personally destroy them with my bare hands.

Oh, and Laser, you should check back your tanks and nukes. I made a few, ahem, "alterations". Hihehehahaha!