• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

undeadslayer4

Whats up with 4 Chan raiding and trolling websites, streams and other stuff

23 posts in this topic

I dont really why there doing this i just found out like a few months ago what do they have against certain streamers or youtubers 

It's what a lot of chan sites have always done, it's nothing new.

undeadslayer4 likes this

4chan is is the collective stupid of the internet, its best ignore it

wow

Things like 4chan are, as I've noticed, a very peculiar subject. Lots of stupidity, yet ingeniousness beneath the surface. Where they could make something seem dirty and unholy in seconds and obliterate someone's sense of confidence, they seem to also hold a certain unwritten code. That is to say, I don't believe they strike any farther than the internet itself. They'll talk crap, make more creative insults than you've ever imagined, and gain every single piece of information about you as humanly possible, but they'll never go past that so long as you leave them alone. This can be fickle, as it can be turned against anyone or anything. It can call out criminals on their acts, strike or retaliate against other websites, or fix online competitions to achieve a rediculous outcome (such as sending a singer to a school of the deaf).

At least, that is what I have observed thus far. A sort of neccesary evil of the internet. A place where trolls and near-do-wells gather in twisted joy and such yet generally do not mobilize against others. Like Hornets. They won't destroy your life or hope in humanity unless you try to kick them or walk too close as a big target.

The best strategy is to avoid if at all possible.

EXCUSE ME. 

R00D. 

/tg/ best board

Most of what non-4channers encounter is the work of /b/, or "Random" which is basically acknowledged by even the rest of 4chan to be a mass of steaming cancer. While they do have their good moments, /b/ and /pol/ (Politically Incorrect, a board literally dedicated to sarcastic racism) are generally what gives 4chan as a whole it's bad reputation. 

I speak of this being a guy who actually frequents 4chan. So I know of what I speak. A lot of the humor on 4chan is based around sarcasm, which isn't immediately apparent to someone who may not be a frequenter of the site. 

Things like 4chan are, as I've noticed, a very peculiar subject. Lots of stupidity, yet ingeniousness beneath the surface. Where they could make something seem dirty and unholy in seconds and obliterate someone's sense of confidence, they seem to also hold a certain unwritten code. That is to say, I don't believe they strike any farther than the internet itself. They'll talk crap, make more creative insults than you've ever imagined, and gain every single piece of information about you as humanly possible, but they'll never go past that so long as you leave them alone. This can be fickle, as it can be turned against anyone or anything. It can call out criminals on their acts, strike or retaliate against other websites, or fix online competitions to achieve a rediculous outcome (such as sending a singer to a school of the deaf).

At least, that is what I have observed thus far. A sort of neccesary evil of the internet. A place where trolls and near-do-wells gather in twisted joy and such yet generally do not mobilize against others. Like Hornets. They won't destroy your life or hope in humanity unless you try to kick them or walk too close as a big target.

The best strategy is to avoid if at all possible.

Well... you're not wrong. 

Assuming you're only talking about /b/ and possibly /pol/ and /v/. Most of the rest of 4chan is fine and doesn't give much of a fuck about raiding or insulting people (Unless you act like a twat). Well... There is /mlp/. But we don't talk about /mlp/. Not even /b/ talks about /mlp/. 

Lightning likes this

EXCUSE ME. 

R00D.

Most of what non-4channers encounter is the work of /b/, or "Random" which is basically acknowledged by even the rest of 4chan to be a mass of steaming cancer. While they do have their good moments, /b/ and /pol/ (Politically Incorrect, a board literally dedicated to sarcastic racism) are generally what gives 4chan as a whole it's bad reputation. 

I speak of this being a guy who actually frequents 4chan. So I know of what I speak. A lot of the humor on 4chan is based around sarcasm, which isn't immediately apparent to someone who may not be a frequenter of the site.

At first I thought that's what it was all about, they were being sarcastic but in high school I shared a desk with a guy that went to 4chan and he was legitimately racist, so now my view of 4chan is a bunch of racist people thinking that they are joking.

(not saying you're racist, just that there are more dumbs there then it may seem)

At first I thought that's what it was all about, they were being sarcastic but in high school I shared a desk with a guy that went to 4chan and he was legitimately racist, so now my view of 4chan is a bunch of racist people thinking that they are joking.

(not saying you're racist, just that there are more dumbs there then it may seem)

Did you ever think he might be the exception to the rule instead of the other way around? 

/pol/ [...] sarcastic racism)

HA

HAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh boy good one.

Did you ever think he might be the exception to the rule instead of the other way around? 

perhaps but I never actually cared enough to give it a thought.

You must be new to the internet OP.

Also /tg/ and /v/ are good boards. I go there somethimes for a laugh at stupidity.

You must be new to the internet OP.

Also /tg/ and /v/ are good boards. I go there somethimes for a laugh at stupidity.

/v/ is one of the worst boards, along with /b/ /pol/ and /r9k/

HA

HAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh boy good one.

^ I'm pretty sure if you spend a large portion of your time thinking of, saying, and sharing racist things most of them are probably not always being sarcastic, it's not like you would even be able to tell them apart from people that are serious anyway.

undeadslayer4 likes this

^ I'm pretty sure if you spend a large portion of your time thinking of, saying, and sharing racist things most of them are probably not always being sarcastic, it's not like you would even be able to tell them apart from people that are serious anyway.

The racism in /pol/ is pretty easy to tell apart because while the racism in the rest of 4chan is almost always playful or done for the sake of being politically incorrect or just edgy, a large portion of the people in /pol/ are dead serious with their racism.

Well /pol/ IS Politically Incorrect. 

They're funny sometimes tho. 

/v/ is Game Cynicism Central. I'm not even cynical enough to fit in with those guys. 

/r9k/ I never touched or looked at in any way shape or form, so. 

/fit/ has funny shot on occation, but I don't really frequent them. 

Bt4a7POCIAMl0fv.png

I maintain that /tg/ is best board tho

The+great+quintuple+cross+why+not+screw+

/v/ is Game Cynicism Central. I'm not even cynical enough to fit in with those guys. 

Bt4a7POCIAMl0fv.png

/pol/ was originally called just Politics, it was later renamed to "Politicaly Incorrect" after it became Stormfront lite (which is why the board was deleted 2 times already, btw) nowadays it just exists to keep the stormtards somewhat contained in a single board

/v/ is pretty much sfw /b/ or /b/ with vidya, although it has started to become somewhat bearable after a good portion of the shitposters went to 8ch.

/r9k/ is just a bunch of whinny failures and betas blaming society for all their shortcomings.

/tg/ is pretty fun just because of how batshit insane are some of the stories posted there

4chan+tg+dnd+bear+something+i+found+whil

Raspharus likes this

I never intend to touch 4chan with a 10ft pole... Even if it has some productive stuff there, you cant really see it unless your eyes are glued to the screen pressing refresh every 5 seconds all day... Which is probably why much of the content is ick, because people become unhinged when they need to be that obsessive.

Naturally the less active boarda may not suffer this fate, im not sure if there is anything inactive on 4chan though

OP, who is this 4chan? I heard he hacked dirty pics of our favorite celebs. The police should lock him up because he is dangerous.

In all seriousness, not so sure about /b/ but, /v/ is alright for sure. I go over there when I feel like turning off the pc for a while when discussing this great hobby. At least the Indivisble shill threads have stopped and that storm is over, for now....

OP, who is this 4chan? I heard he hacked dirty pics of our favorite celebs. The police should lock him up because he is dangerous.

In all seriousness, not so sure about /b/ but, /v/ is alright for sure. I go over there when I feel like turning off the pc for a while when discussing this great hobby. At least the Indivisble shill threads have stopped and that storm is over, for now....

4chan isnt a person

Bt4a7POCIAMl0fv.png

what does all this /v/ /z/ stuff mean anyway 

what does all this /v/ /z/ stuff mean anyway 

Gonna take a guess and say that it's 4chan's different sections just like how this place has Sub-Forums.

undeadslayer4 likes this

Gonna take a guess and say that it's 4chan's different sections just like how this place has Sub-Forums.

oh ok