• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jinzuro

Free Game Year 2016

176 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Jinzuro said:

Lol. 50 minutes away from being off of work and I slice my thumb open :D

Is this a papercut kind of slicing your thumb open or a trip to the emergency room and 50 stitches kind of slicing your thumb open?

4 hours ago, Jinzuro said:

Lol. 50 minutes away from being off of work and I slice my thumb open :D

Aw man, that sucks. How'd that happen?

bummer.. at least you didn't slice yourself right when you started and have to work with it liek that all day =)

4 hours ago, MadDemon64 said:

Is this a papercut kind of slicing your thumb open or a trip to the emergency room and 50 stitches kind of slicing your thumb open?

Lol. 47 stitches less then that kind of slice.

1 hour ago, Mr_E_Meatshield said:

Aw man, that sucks. How'd that happen?

Well was having a smooth day and ended up with a customer that had me all over the place. I ended up doing something incredibly stupid that I normally wouldn't have done and am quite pissed with myself that I did it. With the slicer I pull the meat towards me and take it out, but with this I reached in without pulling it back. I skipped a step in my mind.

43 minutes ago, Ghaleon said:

bummer.. at least you didn't slice yourself right when you started and have to work with it liek that all day =)

Lol. Blood would be on everything.

Figure I will have it so I put out the poll results every Sunday. Thus far...

Overwatch (AI Substitute or Player)

2 votes (14%)

Gwent (Player Participation)

3 votes (21%)

Rocket League (AI substitute or Player)

4 votes (29%)

WWE (AI Tag Team or Single)

0 votes (0%)

DBZ Tenkaichi 3 ( AI-Can choose any character form but Giant)

2 votes (14%)

Smash Bros. Brawl (AI)

3 votes (21%)

1 hour ago, Jinzuro said:

Figure I will have it so I put out the poll results every Sunday. Thus far...

Overwatch (AI Substitute or Player)

2 votes (14%)

Gwent (Player Participation)

3 votes (21%)

Rocket League (AI substitute or Player)

4 votes (29%)

WWE (AI Tag Team or Single)

0 votes (0%)

DBZ Tenkaichi 3 ( AI-Can choose any character form but Giant)

2 votes (14%)

Smash Bros. Brawl (AI)

3 votes (21%)

Hm, so for now it's Rocket League, but Smash and Gwent can take over eh? Interesting.....

1 hour ago, Kaz32 said:

Hm, so for now it's Rocket League, but Smash and Gwent can take over eh? Interesting.....

Still very early. Have until the last day of December

Sorry I have been absent. Found out Im allergic to squash and had to go to the ER twice. Been pretty much trapped to my apartment aside from the one idiotic mistake I made of going to work which sent me back to the ER. On that I would like to claim first time food allergy mistake. Didnt know it wasnt actually over until it hit me again at the end of the day.

Willl keep you updated when I can.

54 minutes ago, Jinzuro said:

Sorry I have been absent. Found out Im allergic to squash and had to go to the ER twice. Been pretty much trapped to my apartment aside from the one idiotic mistake I made of going to work which sent me back to the ER. On that I would like to claim first time food allergy mistake. Didnt know it wasnt actually over until it hit me again at the end of the day.

Willl keep you updated when I can.

Jeez, that's...problematic.  Not sure what else I can say.

1 hour ago, MadDemon64 said:

Jeez, that's...problematic.  Not sure what else I can say.

Its all good now. Just have to make sure to rest. Keep myself cool, and take my meds. I've already missed a lot of work days. But thankfully I had gotten myself ahead on rent so its helps a bit. I tell you. This is what I get for trying to eat healthy. Lol. I can't win these days.

Some things you just have to be thankful for. Despite the bad, it could have been a lot worse for me. So I'm happy for that.

58 minutes ago, Jinzuro said:

Its all good now. Just have to make sure to rest. Keep myself cool, and take my meds. I've already missed a lot of work days. But thankfully I had gotten myself ahead on rent so its helps a bit. I tell you. This is what I get for trying to eat healthy. Lol. I can't win these days.

Some things you just have to be thankful for. Despite the bad, it could have been a lot worse for me. So I'm happy for that.

Glad to hear that it's all good. Going to the E.R. for any reason sucks. Think this is the first time I've heard of a Squash allergy. Wonder how rare that is. It definitely could have been a lot worse, good that it wasn't.

Glad to hear that it's all good. Going to the E.R. for any reason sucks. Think this is the first time I've heard of a Squash allergy. Wonder how rare that is. It definitely could have been a lot worse, good that it wasn't.

Thats the two of us. I could have sworn I ate it before, but that was back when I was a kid. They do say you can get food allergies later. As you said. I'm glad it wasnt worse, but it did kill much of my work hours. Already missed 3 days, and now have to aid 2 more to that, but its for the best. 

5 minutes ago, Beatmaster A.C. said:

thank god you're ok again. I will keep praying for you as well.

Thank you. I can say the worst is over. Meds are working fine. My body is still pretty sore but I can get around and I noticed I can finally eat more, though I'm keeping safe and sticking to the soups.

I'm pretty sure allergies change during or after puberty

4 hours ago, ichig1vsnarut0 said:

I'm pretty sure allergies change during or after puberty

From what I got out of it. Your body changes every 7 years. So things that didn't affect you before its quite possible later. I've gone through 4 7's thus far. Not looking forward to the coming ones. Gotta prepare.

I have never been this sick in my life. Literally the entire month I have had to be in bed with a few trips to the ER.

31 minutes ago, Jinzuro said:

I have never been this sick in my life. Literally the entire month I have had to be in bed with a few trips to the ER.

Jeez...

13 hours ago, Jinzuro said:

Shit happens, hope everything's ok now.

Shit happens, hope everything's ok now.

Tomorrow is supposed to be the day I feel better. I feel like I'm trapped in Limbo. I just really want to get back to work

On 11/27/2016 at 8:31 PM, Kaz32 said:

Yo Jinzuro, you alright now man?

Sorry for the long absence. I'm alright.  Just been behind quite a bit with everything and trying to catch up. I will be moving to another state in May next year so I've been preparing for that. 

Getting rid of everything I'm not taking with me, paying bills a few months ahead of time, making sure I have my flight all set and what I need to ship will be taken care of. Just everything that I need to do for the move and working out everything else in terms of catching up. Its been a pain that nothing has been working out as I intended to, but at least once I get settled after the move it opens up wider possibilities for me to get back in sync.

Kaz32 and Beatmaster A.C. like this

6 hours ago, Jinzuro said:

Sorry for the long absence. I'm alright.  Just been behind quite a bit with everything and trying to catch up. I will be moving to another state in May next year so I've been preparing for that. 

Getting rid of everything I'm not taking with me, paying bills a few months ahead of time, making sure I have my flight all set and what I need to ship will be taken care of. Just everything that I need to do for the move and working out everything else in terms of catching up. Its been a pain that nothing has been working out as I intended to, but at least once I get settled after the move it opens up wider possibilities for me to get back in sync.

good to know that you are doing fine. 

Reminds me when i moved and it went everything but smoothly.

4 hours ago, Beatmaster A.C. said:

good to know that you are doing fine. 

Reminds me when i moved and it went everything but smoothly.

Thank you. I haven't moved yet, but my situation will get better once I move. I will have access to higher paying jobs and will have help getting myself planted. Getting a job as soon as possible will be my first task and I will work up from there. Considering how different the cost of living is in California from Georgia, I wont really know what I'm working with until I get work.

Mr_E_Meatshield likes this

On 17/12/2016 at 0:16 AM, Jinzuro said:

Thank you. I haven't moved yet, but my situation will get better once I move. I will have access to higher paying jobs and will have help getting myself planted. Getting a job as soon as possible will be my first task and I will work up from there. Considering how different the cost of living is in California from Georgia, I wont really know what I'm working with until I get work.

I wish you all the best with the job hunting!

The end of the year is almost here. Judgement day will come soon. I will win this tournament. BRING IT ON!!!