• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Rudie95

Random Comments Thread

80 posts in this topic

Hey! This is a thread idea I've seen across multiple forums that has usually always tended to be successful. Basically, any comment you want to make but don't feel fits into any other threads currently active or merits the creation of it's own thread can go in here!

For instance, today I spent 5 hours reading Star Wars The Old Republic: Revan and it was an amazing read. I finally got the extra story I've been yearning for ever since completing KOTOR 1 & 2 to both Revan & The Exile. It's even prompted me to choose KOTOR 2 as my next LP!

Oh, and I turn 21 tomorrow. After that - no more bdays. 21 forever.

MariaOlivia likes this

Hi Rudie95!

This was a nice idea, and I hope it'll catch-on quickly so others will post their random ramblings too.  :)

My day was spent doing laundry lol, and hanging my clothes to dry since I don't own a tumble dryer. Both which I find dead boring. 

Later I spent some time playing the newest Thief -game i've grown to love and i'm hoping for a sequel at some point.

I'm also gathering ideas for my next novel, which I pretty much did while I waited for my washer to finish. And in between these activities I was out

and enjoyed the sunny spring weather.

This was all for now. 

Oh--and before I go to bed, Congratulations on turning 21 !!! All the doors are now open for you. 

Rudie95 likes this

Hi Rudie95!

This was a nice idea, and I hope it'll catch-on quickly so others will post their random ramblings too.  :)

My day was spent doing laundry lol, and hanging my clothes to dry since I don't own a tumble dryer. Both which I find dead boring. 

Later I spent some time playing the newest Thief -game i've grown to love and i'm hoping for a sequel at some point.

I'm also gathering ideas for my next novel, which I pretty much did while I waited for my washer to finish. And in between these activities I was out

and enjoyed the sunny spring weather.

This was all for now. 

Oh--and before I go to bed, Congratulations on turning 21 !!! All the doors are now open for you. 

Thank you very much! :D

After almost completing Fallout 4 and then losing all my save progress near the end, I put it away out of sheer frustration. But now I'm battling through it again to try and complete it, this time as a female. The announcement of all the new DLC soon to be released has spurred me on, and today I purchases the Season Pass before it went up in price. I know that's probably what they intended, but since I know I'm going to buy all the DLC anyway might as well buy the SP for it!

I've just been playing smite lol

That is literally all my little brother plays these days. Funny thing was I downloaded it to Xbone originally for me, but ever since picking up my PS4 I haven't touched Xbox!

MariaOlivia likes this

I play on pc :P I was in a party with another ajsa member on smite and we were winning and it was fun

I once woke up in a professional football/soccer player's bathroom. True story.

MariaOlivia and Rudie95 like this

Was hoping to record audio for my Street Fighter 5 review, but the headset's now acting funny when used on the laptop. No idea what's wrong. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers multiple times, and still nothing. It still works perfectly fine on the PS4, so it can't be the headset itself. Not because I'm using a new USB hub either, it's randomly dropping audio and the mic even on the old one.

Sometimes, i dream about cheese

I'm a Milkaholic.

This thread is alive!  :P

Some more random ramblings;

- I mostly keep my cellphone on silent so I tend to miss calls.

- I try to avoid getting sick because I suffer from Emetophobia.

- I really should spend more time practicing my English.

- I'm a horrible parker, but it's because I tend to think outside the box. 

Rudie95 likes this

You know one of these days I will actually get a decent sleeping pattern, but until that day comes it's just me and my PS4 throughout the night :P

MariaOlivia likes this

I've started Insanity a few days ago, which is basically an intensive workout routine, and my ass hurts like a motherfucker.

Started watching Chuck again on Netflix. Love that show, even though I know how it ends :(

I don't have any random ramblings. Just dropping in to say happy birthday!

Rudie95 likes this

- Feeling tired after having an exhausting day, so I have to try to keep my eyes open so I don't fall asleep.

- Had an small, and completely pointless argument over the phone today. Never argue on the phone about anything.

- Actually, never argue over anything. It'll just make the both of you feel bad afterwards.

- Going to have to grab something to eat in a bit.

The Darkness holds much worse things than mere trickery....and boogiemen.

QxzwfmA.jpg

The Darkness holds much worse things than mere trickery....and boogiemen.

QxzwfmA.jpg

Nothing like Cthulhu to bring some chaos into your day--

Oh why, Oh why I lament -- had the stars be aligned today?

1. Woke up

2. Drank coffee (standard procedure)

3. Watched some Youtube

4. Did some work I had to take care of 

5. Played Fallout 4

6. Took a break

7. Played Fallout 4

8. Took a break

9. About to play Fallout 4 again

10. ????

Also OP, since you are a gamer then you don't have birthdays. You level up. Congratulations on reaching level 21. From now on, shit gets pretty harder as adult responsibilities get in your life. They are pretty high level enemies and will usually be around till end of your life. Yeap, real life is quite a shitty repetitive RPG. 

I was gonna make a horrible joke like getting a DLC called girlfriend, but holy crap that's so bad...

I'm standalone type of guy..like you know, standalone game...no DLC? ....*sigh*...

*slaps myself*

xKaros, Shagger, Rudie95 and 1 other like this

Nothing like Cthulhu to bring some chaos into your day--

Oh why, Oh why I lament -- had the stars be aligned today?

That merely depends on who we are to summon

I ate a sandwich and am thinking about making a pizza

Ahhhh! 

Went back into Star Wars Battlefront and my time away from the game has no done me good. I now suck & literally everyone has the best equipment in the game. This is why I hate online only games, no single player to ease myself back into (crappy horde mode doesn't count, EA) to get the feel for the game again without being decimated online.

MariaOlivia likes this

- Slow Saturday so I did some blogging.

- I have a dentists appointment on Monday. Bright lights, strange instruments and weird noises. In fact, an alien abduction?

- Me and my dentist have an mutual understanding. Slow and steady rather than fast and hard.

- I've been feeling a bit weird today and which shows in the stuff I type, so please-- leave me alone.

- AJSA community has a lot of awesome and friendly people in it. So thanks for making me feel welcome.  :wub:

Apex Spartan likes this

I bought some LEGO for the first time in years!

Saw some of the Minecraft sets at Walmart and just couldn't resist! Now I need to collect them all!

Just woke up and I got a terrible earache. 

Too bad it's nothing new and happens every few weeks to me. Sometimes I get this feeling that I get abducted over night and aliens put probes in my brain.