• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Riverside75

If i just dressed up as a Fox girl Waifu do you think i would get views on twitch?

32 posts in this topic

JK.. no but really. Also how many?

Also i am a guy and have red hair. Well hey i guess I can just grow my hair out put some fox ears on and place a tail on. Oh and put bloons under my shirt and woo-la.

Won't work if you hang your boobs on your tight shirt then do a boobcam stream.

But yeah, why the hell are you asking that? xD

Are you a streamer and not doing good in the view department? 

This is the most...........interesting thread I have seen in quite awhile, but I..umm....really couldn't give you advice there.

Idk.....

Metal-Gear-Solid-5-Quiet-(MGS)-Metal-Gea

"If i just dressed up as a Fox girl Waifu do you think i would get views on twitch?"

only one way to find out...

I would have to see a picture of how you plan on looking first before I make my judgement.

Oddly enough, yes. You probably would.

But not for the reasons you'd like. And it'd only be temporary unless you constantly dressed up as different things.

200_s.gif

YES! YES! YES! motivation!!!!

I am going to do it sorry guys there is going to be no connection to me when i do it but I'm gonna do it!

Apex Spartan likes this

Or go full Bunny like this dude

znEGZbN.gif

star_wars_its_a_trap.jpg

How attractive would you be as a fox girl waifu?

Also are we going with a star fox fox or disney robin hood fox? Perhaps something along the lines of zootopia despite the fox there being a dude. Is it just going to be one big fox mascot like suit?

I'm gonna be a red fox because foxes are red.

Who knows what kinda fox I'm gonna look like I am gonna look at these posts for ideas. Defiantly not telling what I'm going to look like, I want no connection to me.

How attractive would you be as a fox girl waifu?

Very attractive! Duh. 

How attractive do I need to be? Is the true question.

You be the best special snowflake out there bub! You will undoubtedly get viewers...I am just not sure whether you want that type of viewer. haha

dont-do-it.jpg

Yes, Just do it river. I want to see a ginger fox girl waifu guy costume. You would be almost as big as Bob ross :wub:

YES! YES! YES! motivation!!!!

I am going to do it sorry guys there is going to be no connection to me when i do it but I'm gonna do it!

Well now you're just being disappointing. Saying you're going to do it and not letting anyone watch. Cutting out a large portion of your possible viewer base.

That's like saying you're going to be sharing cake but not telling anyone what kind of cake or where.

Make sure you shave all facial hair off THE DAY of the streaming, tho some people may see through your girly(?) dress-up.

you can't just look like it you gotta play the role too

don't let your dreams be dreams

just do it

Fox Girls are pretty five years ago. It's all about Cat Lingerie now. They so Kawaii Dessu!

Fox Girls are pretty five years ago. It's all about Cat Lingerie now. They so Kawaii Dessu!

The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not google, I choose to remain ignorant.

Apex Spartan likes this