• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Seirex

I swore id never post in here but...

9 posts in this topic

Hey I'm not sure if you'll(Joe and friends) ever read this, but I don't want to create a youtube channel just to post a comment on a video....

Hope that Joe the eye surgery goes well and the docs and fix the problem. You shouldn't be worried about the change to a RF review, you should focus on yourself. To hell with any one who thinks that a job is worth more than being able to see. I'm sure a lot of people prob said that but one more cant hurt...

I know its agenst the rules to post to send a message to Joe but, what the hell.

DoctorEvil, RuneX and Zero Foxtrot like this

?!?!?!

41 minutes ago, Apex Spartan said:

What happened to his eye?

It's a condition he appears to have had for years called Keratoconus (Wiki).  He talks a little about it and his up and coming surgery in this video:

Didn't even know he had a gameboy to be honest.

Regardless wheter or not Joe has had some problems with his eyes, posting here to get his attention serves little point

Actually if you created a youtube account there would be a bigger chance that he read the post.

also, his "experimental" eye surgery constantly reminds me of this 

That's not gameboy or fanboy or whatever. id say that to anyone youtube guy or not. I obviously don't know the guy and what I say holds no weight, odds are he'll never read this thats true. That doesn't make the message any less true. I know that my job (internet or otherwise) would always take a back seat compared to my health. We all know that man is going to get all sorta butthurt thrown his way because of the rf review, because people for some reason act like children online. I'm not leading some charge of Joe cultists to defend him, I'm just saying health should always come first and who cares if people get upset. I say that because he seemed worried about it. 

Btw I care, because I really do care about other people, I'm human that way.

Truly though if your mad that the man who provides you with free content is going to take some time off because hes going through surgery, your what's wrong with society. 

If he does lose his vision, I wanted to thanks for all the gaming videos, and thanks for the AJSA comunity. We may not all agree all the time but its always kept me entertained :)

Yikes, that wiki image is pretty scary!

Its one of the reasons why there was this 2 month gap with no reviews last year.