• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jinzuro

Legend of Dragoon

162 posts in this topic

Even tho I have a pc I'm tempted to get a first gen ps3 just to replay alot of old ps1 games, or just rant and rave about how fucking lazy console devs are at not making all next generations backwards compatible.

Realy....?  your telling me you cant make emulators for ps1/ps2 that run on ps3/4, NO! devs/companies are just fucking greedy pigs that don't want you playing the games you have payed for.

Well at lest i can still play my old ps1/2 games on emulators and make them look better than when i first played them but on the down side sitting in front of your pc for 1000 hours + is not comfy or energy efficient.

Even tho I have a pc I'm tempted to get a first gen ps3 just to replay alot of old ps1 games, or just rant and rave about how fucking lazy console devs are at not making all next generations backwards compatible.

Realy....?  your telling me you cant make emulators for ps1/ps2 that run on ps3/4, NO! devs/companies are just fucking greedy pigs that don't want you playing the games you have payed for.

Well at lest i can still play my old ps1/2 games on emulators and make them look better than when i first played them but on the down side sitting in front of your pc for 1000 hours + is not comfy or energy efficient.

Actually the Gaikan service I believed is called their going to use to let you stream ps3 games on the ps4. I see no reason why they wont go further with it to include ps1 and 2 games. Your dream might come true sooner then you think.

I wanted to suggest to make a petition or something. I was glad to see there already was one, but then I was disappointed it only has 40 signs (41 with mine :P )

I played a demo of the game and loved it, but I didn't have the money to buy it immediattely. By the time I had, the game was nowhere to be found :(

To tell you the truth, this game AND Suikoden 2, left an emptyness in my gaming heart. I never got Suikoden 2 for the same reasons :( 

At least they can bring those games out as PSX classics on PSN. I would surely buy them and play them :) 

Great news! Some of the fans and me managed to get his attention:

His gf is a big fan of the game and he's going to check it out ( he hasn't heard of it before :P  ).  He mostly be on twitter. So if you want him to do a stream on twitch or whatever, I suggest you all send him a tweet asking him to do so  ;) . With enough people he might be up to it. No need for thanks. And don't forget to share this video with every LOD fan :D . Now lets get to work army!

His gf is a big fan of the game and he's going to check it out ( he hasn't heard of it before :P  ).  He mostly be on twitter. So if you want him to do a stream on twitch or whatever, I suggest you all send him a tweet asking him to do so  ;) . With enough people he might be up to it. No need for thanks. And don't forget to share this video with every LOD fan :D . Now lets get to work army!

He's never heard....but...the dragons... with the Lavits....and the star dust... ::mind fizzes:: Lol. Yeah there are those that have no had the pleasure of touching into this old gem, but I am pleased to know his gf knows the greatness that is LOD and even more that he'll look into it. I shall be sure to share with many of the friends that I know.

He's never heard....but...the dragons... with the Lavits....and the star dust... ::mind fizzes:: Lol. Yeah there are those that have no had the pleasure of touching into this old gem, but I am pleased to know his gf knows the greatness that is LOD and even more that he'll look into it. I shall be sure to share with many of the friends that I know.

Lol indeed. And you all don't forget to tweet him about Legend of Dragoon on Twitter as well. You know how it is. Once he sees more & more people interested ( like during the chat yesterday for example ), he becomes interested. Might be back on here later. Think I'm comin down with the Flu  :P .

Jinzuro likes this

Lol indeed. And you all don't forget to tweet him about Legend of Dragoon on Twitter as well. You know how it is. Once he sees more & more people interested ( like during the chat yesterday for example ), he becomes interested. Might be back on here later. Think I'm comin down with the Flu  :P .

I will make sure to. Been a little busy with family since I'm here in louisiana. Even more so since... >:/ I'm the only guy out of 8 women. Have more women then males in my family. I need back up! Lol, but its good to see the fam. Be sure to drink plenty of fluids and a hot bath does the trick. I have a good immunity system so when I got the flu after 9 years of not being sick, it only lasted 2 days. Good luck.

Best game ever....I am actually doing a playthrough right now on my youtube channel. Everything about the game was awesome. Too much to describe in words.

This gives me some hope! I would love to see what Joe thinks of the game. Even if it's a playstation one game it is one of the most engaging games I've ever played. 

Best game ever....I am actually doing a playthrough right now on my youtube channel. Everything about the game was awesome. Too much to describe in words.

LOD is eternal.

DragoonsofEndiness likes this

I played this game almost non stop like FF7 in fact I owe it to FF7 that I even played this game. Most games I played before were platform or shooters but I remember playing some rpg and hating it and thought na not going near rpg again then a friend persuaded me to try FF7 so I reluctantly gave it a go and never put it down till I beat it after that I went out to find all those rpg I missed and thanks to FF7 I got to play this little gem along with greats like Suikoden, Grandia and even Legaia to name a few. To this day I have been waiting for Legend of Dragoon 2 and can only hope I will see it one day. 

Jinzuro likes this

I played this game almost non stop like FF7 in fact I owe it to FF7 that I even played this game. Most games I played before were platform or shooters but I remember playing some rpg and hating it and thought na not going near rpg again then a friend persuaded me to try FF7 so I reluctantly gave it a go and never put it down till I beat it after that I went out to find all those rpg I missed and thanks to FF7 I got to play this little gem along with greats like Suikoden, Grandia and even Legaia to name a few. To this day I have been waiting for Legend of Dragoon 2 and can only hope I will see it one day. 

Ah... FF series, Suikoden, Grandia, and Legaia were also my addictions. I miss that age of rpgs. They all had something I don't think we'll get again.