• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sev2323

DId anyone ever play...

55 posts in this topic

Infinite Undiscovery. By the same people who did Star Ocean. And, the generation before this one which is just about over, Radiata Stories. 

Timeshift.....Singularity (Although that one had commercials, so I don't know If it counts) and Anarchy Reins

Dark Souls. I heard it sold around a million copies, but I don't know a single other person that has played it.

Dark Souls. I heard it sold around a million copies, but I don't know a single other person that has played it.

I loved dark souls!

for me it was Syndicate. loved the game (even though it had mixed reviews), loved the online coop. A shame there was almost nobody playing. 

What was the other game by Square Enix beside Infinite Undiscovery where you controlled like 10 man squads and I remember playing it for only 1 night, it ran like crap and I didn't like it so never played it again.  But I still played it.

Shadow Hearts, Shadow Hearts: Covenant, Shadow Hearts: From the New World, Star Ocean: The Second Story, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. My favorite JRPG series.

What was the other game by Square Enix beside Infinite Undiscovery where you controlled like 10 man squads and I remember playing it for only 1 night, it ran like crap and I didn't like it so never played it again.  But I still played it.

You had a four man squad in Infinite Undiscovery. There were only like three times that you had sub-squads. 

Monster Hunter. From Freedom Unite all the way to 3 Ultimate, it seems like I am the only one who knows what it is.

PS2 Star Ocean Till The End of Time! that game kicked but and PS1 Brave Fencer Musahi

haha yeah i loved that game out of the multiple attempts in my life i only beat it twice, and it was like 2010 and 2012 but a game that i thought was really special and i dont know how many people played but valkyria chronicles, omg such a good game both of them and both of them i have yet to complete cause its so hard

ummmm Resident evil Operation Racoon City & Medal of Honor Warfighter even those were kind of mainstream nobody plays them because they aren't that good.

This gen, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, or Fire Emblem Awakening.

A not so old RPG for the NDS that I really loved and felt like nobody played it was Avalon Code, god I spended so many hours on that game.

Cryostasis: The Sleep of Reason, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. Great games. I can't even remember how I was lucky enough to stumble upon a review of Cryostasis because I haven't seen anything about it online. Which is a shame, because it's a really good Survival Horror. Has a few unique ideas. 

Homeworld 2 was awesome! :)

and about darksouls: I don´t even know anyone owning a PS3/360 in person, I´m like  the only console player around, I bought DS with my cousin and later payed him his half now he´s got it for pc...

Dark Cloud/Chronicle. Wild 9. Full Calibre. Those are just a few.

I do own x360 for a last 5-6 years, but GTA 5 wa a first game on it I pulled out 100+ hours!

PC all the way!

Rogue Galaxy PS2. Not sure if it's a mainstream but for those haven't tried it yet, please do! Great storyline, compelling RPG elements( weapon crafting and skills), memorable characters and in-depth background storytelling of each characters, a vast world and et cetera. A must-have in my opininon :)

The Search for Anguirel. No knows how to help me find it. No one wants to play this game with me.

In this gen (assuming you're talking about PS3/360) ... MSG: Crossfire, Gundam Senki U.C. 0081, Nobunaga no Yabou: Tendou, Aquanaut’s Holiday, El Shaddai, Kengo: Legend of the 9...

Eternal sonata...though I got it for my wife....it was an odd duck let me tell you.