• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Linkfan3

Anyone here a Zelda fan

50 posts in this topic

Don't kill me, but.... I have never played Zelda. 

Pffff, what am I thinking! No one can kill THE HULK!

Thor likes this

Started with "A Link To The Past" on SNES (which remains my all time favorite - even came with a printed map!), now I'm waiting for the 3DS follow-up, coming Nov. 22 =)

I am very much a Zelda fan and I am anxiously awaiting Zelda : A Link Between Worlds... the sequel to my favorite Zelda of all time, A link to the Past.

If you do not recognize Zelda as being one of the best series in existence, I question your existence as a gamer.

darkonix23 likes this

I grew up playing Sega consoles (master system, mega drive and dreamcast), so I didn't give Zelda a chance until I got a Gamecube. I really didn't enjoy Wind Waker all that match the first time round, but playing it again - as my nephew watches and occasionally tries to play himself - I have to admit to being pleasantly surpised, I'm really enjoying the puzzles and figuring out what I have to do in each room, especially after years of shooters. 

I haven't played any of the other Zelda games, but have the Collector's Edition and Twilight Princess laying around, looking forward to finally giving them a go. How do the handheld releases stack up?

Don't kill me, but.... I have never played Zelda. 

Pffff, what am I thinking! No one can kill THE HULK!

Get your shit together Hulk and go play some Zelda!

batman-glare-o.gif

I got Twilight Princess a few months ago, got stuck on a puzzle an never picked it up since.

I will play the new Zelda on the Wii U though.

Played Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, loved 'em. Looking forward to getting a 3DS soon and playing the Ocarina of Time remake and A Link Between Worlds, should be great.

Id like to see a Zelda game where Link isnt the hero, and Zelda has to go save him from Ganon instead.

Last game that tried that failed miserably, but then again a lot of fans don't claim that game to be a Zelda game cause of how terrible it was

One of my favorite video game series played every game

ME! ME! ME! Wait, who doesn't.

(Please note: I respect all opinions, I know some people don't like it)

I'm a Zelda fan in theory.

I've never played one but I've listened to "the soundtrack" many times.

I'm a Zelda fan in theory.

I've never played one but I've listened to "the soundtrack" many times.

U cant truely appreciate Zelda or the Soundtrack without playing It

I think there's already a topci about this. As a matter of fact there are multiple topics on the forum concerning 1 subject. Why all these multiple topics? I get the feeling I repeat myself quiet often by posting in each of them  :wacko:

Well i dont need to tell you this but people are joining the AJSA everyday and most likely there choosing the first 1 they see not knowing theres other people that made a topic about the same thing earlier on shit they even create 1

Fact of the matter is you see a similar topic that you already put your 2piece in u dont have to do the same on another 1

I really wish for a more "mature" Zelda game that goes deeper into the lore and a different story. There is only so much of save the princess and get the Triforce that you can take.

And I really think the age of the "slient" hero is obsolete and Link should talk either voice along with everyone else or lines of dialogue.

I'm not really "into" Zelda but I like The Wind Waker and the Twilight Princess a lot. haven't played a Zelda game after Twilight Princess but Skyward Sword seems as much fun and very promising. 

I liked the N64 Zeldas the most, Like the MOST.  And I enjoyed wind waker mainly for the sailing adventure concept, and twilight princess for graphics and story.

I used to be, I think Nintendo takes the cake when it comes to milking a franchise. I would say Sega too in regards to Sonic but Nintendo has been around a lot longer. Ocarina of Time was it for me, as good as that game was I just couldn't enjoy Zelda anymore after that or even think about trying the games after it. Not saying the post Ocarina games suck or anything, I simply got Zelda'd out.

I used to be, I think Nintendo takes the cake when it comes to milking a franchise. I would say Sega too in regards to Sonic but Nintendo has been around a lot longer. Ocarina of Time was it for me, as good as that game was I just couldn't enjoy Zelda anymore after that or even think about trying the games after it. Not saying the post Ocarina games suck or anything, I simply got Zelda'd out.

Zelda is still getting tons of great scores, and the recent A Link Between Worlds just got one of the highest ratings for a handheld game ever. It's being called one of the best Zelda games ever. You should give it a try. Then again, i respect your opinion if you don't care for it still. 

My favorite franchise in gaming. I will always love the Zelda franchise. It was the first franchise to be put in the Gaming Hall of Fame, its one of the highest rated games ofall time, and OOT is still the highest rated game of all time. 

Zelda is still getting tons of great scores, and the recent A Link Between Worlds just got one of the highest ratings for a handheld game ever. It's being called one of the best Zelda games ever. You should give it a try. Then again, i respect your opinion if you don't care for it still. 

I may have to check it out, read some reviews and watch some gameplay. I am a sucker for good games.

I'm still a bit of a zelda fan, haven't played a few of them but I did play Ocarina Of Time, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, and Wind Waker. I am very interested in playing Majora's Mask.