• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

LostMartyr

The Division

17 posts in this topic

Personally i think The Division looks like it is going to a pretty awesome game but seems no one is talking about it!! What does everyone else think about the game?

Was already a topic on this subject.

But anyway: looks good but if there's a monthly fee subscription for this game, it can go to hell.

esbegan likes this

ya hopefully it doesn't... i'm over monthly fee games....

I'm so excited for this! I can't wait to see how the tactical Tom Clancy style works in an MMO-setting! That being said though, i have to agree with you both on the subscription fee thing. If I pay for a game, I want to play it as much as i want whenever i want. No additional fees!

I came across a video regarding the division a few months back and have to say that it looked like a great game. A persistent survival multiplayer world is something that i have always wanted in a game, and i'm hoping that it can meet the moderately high expectations that i have placed on it. Seeming that you guys are talking about a monthly subscription fee, i will likely still get it initially to test it out and see if i like it... if i really enjoy the game then i will pay the fee, i will just stop playing otherwise 

Oreyn likes this

I have to agree with Katsumi. If it's as good as I hope then paying a small monthly fee won't be a problem. If not, then another game to add to the collection.

well true, if they do a free month or two to you can see if you want to pay a monthly and the game is awesome i would kick out the money to play... but if you have to pay right off the bat then i'll be hesitant to even give it a try

Looks exciting. I'll definitely have to try it out.

Looks exciting and challenging. Gonna have to try it out when it releases

I've been planning to try it ever since it was confirmed on PC. :P

I have been so excited for this game ever since it was announced. I think it is the only game that I am looking forward too in 2014 really. I have been keeping up with the news on the game, and I never heard any intentions for it to have a monthly subscription fee. maybe I never noticed, but I havent seen any sign of it. Plus I was so happy when they confirmed it for PC, hopefully its added to the Angry Army.

I can only hope we hear more about it soon. Perhaps if all goes well, we could have our own little Angry Scavengers group. 

Given how Ubisoft dangled the PC port of the game, a sub does not seem reasonable but you never know. 

I am thinking on buy a next gen console when this game is out, but if they cherges monthly for playing it, they can stick it up their "culos". I barely play twice a month multiplayer.

Hope they think things twice  :unsure:

Reno27 likes this

IMO there isn't much released about the game to talk about :) But it has my interest. The UI/HUD system looks cool and the graphics look good aswell. Furthermore I don't hate Third Person Shooters.

Just like The Order 1884. Not much goes around it, also due to the lack of enough info (I think). 

Can't wait for this game! One of the next gen games to come out next year I'm truly exited about, possibly even more than Watch Dogs. The setting is incredibly intriguing, and it looks like a blast to play as well.

But yeah, as others have mentioned the dreaded subscription fee will be a turn-off for me. As AJ said, Guild Wars 2 was the final nail for monthly fees. I'm done with them.