• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

GoldLeader815

Who has played Star Wars Republic Commando?

80 posts in this topic

Who has played Star Wars Republic Commando? The game is awesome if you haven't played it.  One of the best star wars games ever. I think it is the best.  If you haven't played it I cry for you.  If you have comment and tell the world about how awesome this game is.

Link to trailer:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8cf2YnkLgQ&list=FLEi36cBLF75YFZo3coj4jHQ&index=25

Star-Lord, AlexTuryn and Croaker like this

I played it on the Xbox when it came out and I own it on Steam now. It's really good.

Great game with likeable characters, a good history and great combat mechanics, one of the best star wars games ever to be made and a must play if you are an star wars fan

It's a real shame that we never had anything like that in newst star wars.

That is a really awesome game. I wish the multiplayer was still supported on the Xbox version.

I was very little when I started playing it on my father's computer. This is my first game that I played man its very good FPS.

Yes. Xbox Original.

I played it on Xbox too back when it came out, I remember really liking it.  Not my favorite Star Wars game, that would have to be Star Wars Galaxies in the early days, but it was a good shooter.

I really need to sit down and play through it. I've started playing it a couple times, but stop sometime during the first mission and I forget about it. I have it on steam, though.

Can get it on steam. Wonderful game, easily one of the best licensed star wars games.

Kind of short. But it's a fantastic game, really good fun.

Played it back on the original Xbox, fantastic game, still hoping for a sequel.

Is a really good FPS with actually a decent AI team, really enjoyed it, and one of the best Star Wars games ever made, such a shame it didn't do well enough to get one sequel when COD gets another pumped out the door every year! Its definitely worth picking up in a steam sale although I'd say £7/$10 even isn't bad value, although others are right it isn't that long if I remember correctly.

It is so great that you guys have played this awesome game.  It is sad that the game didn't sell well.

I have, A lot of times. Last time I looked multi still had populated servers, so a lot of people still like this game.

I played it, and loved it. Its one of the best star wars games out there! Go buy and see for yourself!

GoldLeader815 likes this

It was a great game... hell, it still is  :) I hope that the new Star Wars games (like Battlefront 3) will be great and then maybe we might get a Republic Commando 2 as well. 

I played it at a friends house and man was it good. I loved it, maybe I should get it in Steam.

Of course I've played it, great Star Wars game without jedies and sith, which is quite rare. It showed us that it's not necessary to shave lightsabers up player's asshole in order to make him like a SW game. 

GoldLeader815 and Sundaecat like this