• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

xSomeGamer

Fallout 4 possibility?

228 posts in this topic

So stoked for this. I put the Fallout series on the same pedestal as Half-Life. Phenominal games.

NecroSlayer17 likes this

awesome! I just recently played and finished Fallout 3.

NecroSlayer17 likes this

I don't like Kotaku.

That said, 3 out of their 5 reasons are awful. Seriously. Beebing noises? I don't even...

Anyways. Supposed audio leak:

http://guardianlv.com/2013/11/fallout-4-trailer-audio-potentially-leaked-reddit-questions-legitimacy/

The acutal song (you'll hear it at 1:20)

yeah, Kotaku seems to be very... fanboyish in the senes they dont use actual logic for half what they say I feel

1. Spike video games awards are watched by like... people who arent really into games, lets be honest, I know nobody who watches it and I would never watch it

2.Bethesda hasnt commented, the fact that Bethesda has not commented is actually sort of proof in its favor, many games do this where they release random things with no name on it and a date then show stuff, Bethesda has done this tons of times

3.the beeping noise is morse code dipshit

and the other 2 answers were pretty much taken off reddit

Dancing with anticipation.... oh man oh man oh man....!!!!!! I can't wait!

yeah, Kotaku seems to be very... fanboyish in the senes they dont use actual logic for half what they say I feel

1. Spike video games awards are watched by like... people who arent really into games, lets be honest, I know nobody who watches it and I would never watch it

2.Bethesda hasnt commented, the fact that Bethesda has not commented is actually sort of proof in its favor, many games do this where they release random things with no name on it and a date then show stuff, Bethesda has done this tons of times

3.the beeping noise is morse code dipshit

and the other 2 answers were pretty much taken off reddit

Kotaku can be hit and miss with these things, and I hate their review ratings. But there's something to be said about the fact that many thought Fallout 4 would be announced at the Spike game awards, as they have done that in the past, but the dates don't match. So at least it's unlikely this will happen. 

I don't buy Kotaku for not thinking it is real. I actually am sold. The fact the site is using the vault tec logo is almost proof enough. Bethesda silence and the fact they haven't shut the page down pretty much confirms it.

Croaker likes this

I think its true, with all the secret hidden messages on the site and everything, it looks solid. Not only that, but imagine the mass web traffic to the site, it must be alot to keep the survers up, and not only that but the constant updates. Also, in April Bethesda officially stop working on Skyrim stuff, ( besides minor patches ) to "work on a new project". Some people believe that they were talking about wolfenstien and the evil dead, but there just publishing those games, not making them. And to those who say its fake because the domain was registered on godaddy, first, why can't they do that? and second, maybe its not the real offical website for Fallout 4?    

NecroSlayer17 likes this

Kotaku can be hit and miss with these things, and I hate their review ratings. But there's something to be said about the fact that many thought Fallout 4 would be announced at the Spike game awards, as they have done that in the past, but the dates don't match. So at least it's unlikely this will happen. 

It seems every time I personally go its miss more so then hit, and also I they only ever announced one game at the VGA's  so you cant really call it a common practice thing (not saying you thats what you meant) so I sort of hope they do it this way as a middle finger to the VGA's which I feel are a blight in the gaming community, personally

Every time I find more info on this, the more I seem to spaz out. Come on. Let the bombs fall already!!!!!  I wanna see what happens to the east coast

Croaker likes this

If this game gets announced in 1st Dec, I will go out find some guy knock him out and then piss on him and then try to lower my karma by cleaning him up and find him a nice hospital.

ddrkreature likes this

December 1st is my birthday, would be a fucking awesome present, please bethesda

If Bethesda makes it, the series dies to me. They will use their extremely hold engine to try and run it, and their will be a frak-ton of bugs, along with no narrative that is good or interesting, just dull. I hate Bethesda so much, why do they have to have the license? 

What do you think of the Idea of actually having a family at the start?, like you mom and dad, maybe a sibling or two. As I said it gives you a place to store your items straight from the beginning so you'll be heading back there quite often, maybe involve them in the story, try to build some level of attachment to them?,

I do want a group of people that I can go around with/do tasks for. Whether that's a proper family or a NCR Recon squad (which is like a family). My only fear will be if they kill off my family/comrades (which presumably I would have started to care about by this point) for a bit of cheap emotion.

Well the new message pretty much confirms the rumors. All we need now is bethesda's official word. Im curious about the nuclear winter thing. They have had a radioactive desert in every game. If it is going to be a winter, would you expect a heat meter to be in the game. Like in Lost Planet?

Well the new message pretty much confirms the rumors. All we need now is bethesda's official word. Im curious about the nuclear winter thing. They have had a radioactive desert in every game. If it is going to be a winter, would you expect a heat meter to be in the game. Like in Lost Planet?

I think it's most likely either the season the game is set in i.e. Winter, or a reference to one of the NCR quotes in New Vegas: "Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter."

Hey ho, what can you do?

Saw this coming from the beginning. I'm sad that people (particularly /r/fallout who was all over it) were strung along so well. Bethsoft will make a Fallout game eventually, people need to just hop off and let them announce it themselves. This is the 3rd (4th?) Fallout 4 rumour this year that turned out to be wrong or a hoax. 

i can't say I didn't see this coming in some capacity, but I can't say I'm not a bit depressed about it turning out to be fake.

Ah, well, back to modding Skyrim for me.

So yeah, bad news is that this site was a hoax. Disappointment all around...

But good news is that Bethesda announced a Fallout 4 possibility codenamed "The Institute".

Did Bethesda just do a double-fake out? Wasn't the date on the site "December 11, 2013"? It can't just be a coincidence.