• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

4GGaming

Worse Game You Ever Played?

197 posts in this topic

I tend to stay away from bad games, as to avoid buying them... but I've had my fair share of disappointments.

Gun.

Gameplay: piss poor. Graphics: Mediocre, also the horses look like donkeys to me. Longevity: So long that it could directly skip to the ending when you start up the game. I don't want to get into anymore details, but this western FPS shooter really, really pissed me off when I was young. Then again, as I said in my previous sentence, I was pretty young when I bought it so I don't remember too much of it but I still think of it as the steaming pile of crap it was to me when I played it.

Really?I can't agree,gun was one of the best ps2 western games,the graphics were good for a ps2 game and it was a third person shooter.

Mindjack. The game literally bored me to death not to mention that the shooting mechanics felt very stiff as well as character movement and the horrible cover system.  The AI is trash and didn't even bother trying to kill me. Not to mention how the game looks like ASS! The story I cared so little about and after 30 minutes I just shut off my Xbox. To sum up the game had a cool concept (hacking into people's minds) but very poor execution. It's soo generic and just a poor Gears clone. Good thing I was given it for free by a friend who had no need for it (and I can see why). Weakest Third person shooter I've ever played.  -_- Mindjack_cover.jpg

A.X.viking1 likes this

for me its a game i bet noone has heard of its called you are empty i hated that game the gameplay was boring as hell there was barely any soundtrack in the game and the AI was really had and idk why but i had huge texture pop ins and the game wasnt scarey at all and gamestop wouldnt let me get my money back

I never really bad games because I let most reviewers do that for me. But the worst game I ever did play is the newest Star Trek.

CSI: Fatal Conspiracy was my first contact with the CSI game series. It was Telltale's, so thought what the heck. It was like an hour of moving the cursor back and forth on the screen waiting the thing to light up and show clues. Never again.

When I found Fable: TLC, I played it to death. I couldn't wait to see another one in it's franchise. Then the 2nd one came out, but I couldn't play it because it was console-only. Rather dissapointed in that.

Then, Fable 3 came out. I was quite disappointed in it, seeing how broken the combat system was. I barely used my melee at all, just spam my gun most of the time. Also the map was confusing and the bread crumb GPS was stupid as hell. I actually finished it, but goddamn that was a massive disappointment. Went back to my old Fable after that.

Homefront by Kaos Studios

Rage_cover.jpg

This. This right here. The game was an incredible disappointment for several reasons. I bought it during Black Friday and it was a choice between this and Skyrim, I chose this because I figured that because my friend owned a copy of Skyrim I could play it anytime. He traded it in two days after and I was stuck beating this garbage.

The worst game I've played was Sonic '06. The legends were true about this game. I should try Mindjack eventually since I like playing really bad games in front of my friends.

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings. God i was a stupid child for wanting this game. my love of the Indiana Jones franchise blinded me

Worst game i ever played, hmm. it`s either Final Fantasy X-2, Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom or Two Worlds.

or no there is a 4th one, i lent it to my friend, who had a break.in and they took all his games, including mine, and i did`nt even care. (About my game atleast, he had insurance for his...), if i could remember what that game was, that would probably be it.

worse game i ever played? hm am tempted to say Call Of Duty ...

Final fantasy xiii, just fucking destroys my favorite series of all time, and now I have doubts of even getting final fantasy 15. 

Backyard Wrestling on the PS2. *shudders*

Strange my cousin enjoyed that, but then again he'll buy anything that has insane clown posse in it. Personally I though it was terrible, and the sequel was worse.

Strange my cousin enjoyed that, but then again he'll buy anything that has insane clown posse in it. Personally I though it was terrible, and the sequel was worse.

That POS has a sequel?!

Goldeneye 007: Reloaded.

Never have I ever been so fucking angry at a game. I admit that I am not exactly a fan of the original Goldeneye, but as a James Bond fan, with Goldeneye being my second favourite of the Bond films, this was the most painful game I have ever played. Additionally the level design is wretched, sound effects have no element of satisfaction, and the character designs are the most generic of the planet Generica. I played it out of curiosity, and it is by far the worst game I have ever played.

That POS has a sequel?!

Yes it does and believe it or not it's worse!!!!

For me it is hard to come up with a worse game because my time is saved by so many good reviewers like Angry Joe and TotalBiscuit, also if I can find a game that is slightly enjoyable, then I would not classify it as the "worse".. I am going to have to think about this one for a little bit.. Hmmm

It would have to be between a mobile game by Gameloft called Silent Ops and Walking Dead Survival Instincts. That is the best I got...Call of Duty is an entire series I never really played..

I played a little of WDSI  to see if it really was horrible, and I regret it. Infestation Survival Stories (which is complete shit) was more entertaining than that. I really haven't had a whole lot of games that make me dissappointed so much, which is a great thing. Even the ones with half ass scores and lot of criticism I enjoyed.