• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nasty Note

PS3 -> PS4 ported games you want to see

21 posts in this topic

As we all know, there are several games this holiday season that have been developed for both PS3 and PS4. Are there any games not being brought over to PS4 that you want to see? Not just games that were developed recently, but older games. IMO, Skyrim should be ported over to the PS4 because:
1. Legendary edition recently came out
2. PS3 version was so unacceptably bad and barely playable, they should be court-ordered to make a free PS4 version for the people who bought the PS3 version. We know that there is no way that's going to happen, but the PS3 version ran so poorly compared to the 360 (not only compared to the 360, but the frame-rate drops to slide-show and the unresponsive controls during those drops were BAD) that that's what literally SHOULD happen! lol

That is my unprofessional opinion. Which current-gen games would you like to see brought over to next-gen in better quality, whether they fell short or not?

SamuraiZero likes this

IMO Last of Us should be ported to the PS4 with better graphics , alternative ending and better multiplayer ( Multiplayer is fun though)

SamuraiZero and Gman-sniper3 like this

The problem is you can't really upgrade the games that look awesome already.  But I would upgrade, Starhawk, Warhawk, Anarchy Reigns, things that looked muddled and then bring them back to life on a 10 to 20 dollar download.  But they would have to rebrand it as something.  They couldn't call it UltraHD because people would get confused to it being a 4K HD picture.  So what would you call the brand of those type of games.  I have to say though, I'm really wanting to see more 3D stuff.

I want the last of us and batman arkham trilogy on the ps4!  

Didn't I hear Metro: Last Light is being ported to the next gen? The game looked gorgeous on the last gen, I could imagine it being jaw dropping on this next one

GTA 5 would be excellent with DualShock 4 running at 1080p 60fps

Maybe if/when they make TLOU2, they could/should make a PS4 version of the first game. It would be nice to play this in 1080p/60 as well, and maybe even 3D as well, since Uncharted 3 had such good 3D.

Like others have stated, I'd want The Last of Us. I just love that game so much. I honestly wish that the ps4 was just capable of running ps3 games, because I never want to let go of that game. I'm definitely getting the TLOU: Left Behind when it comes out, and I won't be getting rid of my ps3 anytime soon.

EDIT: btw I'm not stating this because I want it to have higher graphic quality or any other add-ons (I wouldn't mind that at all, don't get me wrong). I'm basically just saying that I want it on ps4 just so I won't need my ps3 anymore.

Yup The Last Of Us should definitely be brought over to the PS4! It would be awesome to play that game! Mmm lets see, oh I also want to see all the Kingdom Hearts remakes to be made for the PS4 too :D

Gman-sniper3 likes this

I vote for The Last Of Us among many, many other games. xD

The Last of Us, Arkham Origins, GTA V, Skyrim,

Nasty Note likes this

The Last of Us, Metal Gear Solid legacy collection, Kingdom Hearts Remix games, Uncharted Trilogy, Infamous 1-2. that's all I can remember right now.

I'd love to see both Infamous games get ported over, as well as Killzone 1-3 (though I wouldn't be surprised if they made a deluxe edition for PS4 with all 4)

I'm a recent convert to PS after M$ flubbed their shot at the new gen. I haven't owned a Sony product since PS2, but there are still some exclusive titles I would like to go back and play, but i don't feel like shelling out more cash on a PS3 to play exclusives like Last of Us, Resistance, Killzone, and God of War. I guess I won't be playing them.

I'd like to see ports of both the Metro games and they look pretty awesome but have never had a chance to play them. I think a port of Batman Arkham Origins and Arkham City, as I never got to play that, would also be welcomed by me! :) 

As a 360 gamer who would love to get some PS3 games on the PS4 to try them out, some God of War and Last of Us is a must! Some Uncharted and Infamous if Sony lets me be real greedy.

I would buy every Naughty Dog game ported to the PS4, no matter if I've already played them all. I just want to experience them in a next-gen machine. But I think the game I want the most on PS4 is Journey. I looked fantastic on the PS3, so I can't even imagine how gorgeous it would look on better hardware. Considering Flower was ported to the PS4, I think it's very likely thatgamecompany will do the same with Journey.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0