• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

tranceway

Who is the Greatest of all times

The greatest of all times   115 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Greatest

• Kratos (God Of War)
    • Snake ( Metal Gear Solid)
    • Lara Croft ( Tomb Raider)
    • Master Chief (Halo)
    • Drake (Uncharted)
    • Etzio (Assassins Creed)
    • Link (Zelda)
    • Commander Shepard (MassEffect)
    • Batman (Arkham City)
    • Mario (Mario Bros)
  2. 2. Why Do you think he or she is the greatest

• all she or he has done
    • he or she was a bad ass character
    • he or she is simple the best of all times

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

61 posts in this topic

So i wanted to ask, who do you think guys is the best from all times, i know there is alot of  characters, and feel free to commend about them if you want but lets see who is the best one

cya later

Snake all the way. He's a badass and his first game dates back to the NES just like Link and Mario so he's not "new" in the video game world. And he's not exclusive to any console.

Jack Garcia likes this

Can't choose anything but BATMAN!

Putting Batman is pretty unfair. That man has sacrificed and done ALOT! In my opinion Commander Shepard is the best. He conquered impossible odds, always tried to, no matter the option, do things for the greater good. And in the end, was willing to sacrifice himself to save the entire galaxy and all races.

I voted Drake cause he's Drake that guy just speaks to me.

But I'd also wanted to point out Raiden, I mean you have to be badass to go from one of the most hated heroes to one of the coolest ones, right?

How dare you make me choose between Master Chief and Snake. :angry:

Opticalsight789 likes this

Hk the greatest of all time is me obviously

Its a mix between Fedor or Chuck Norris.

But the lack of them made me answer Drake, he's a funny guy while the rest of them would make the joker utter his famous quote

... How can you not choose Master Chief?

Commander Shepard for the win! Although think Altair should be up there as he is in my opinion the best assassin

Dyzzles and esbegan like this

Commander Shepard for the win! Although think Altair should be up there as he is in my opinion the best assassin

Altair is awesome but Ezio truly is one of the best video game characters of all time. At the very least the most underrated.

normally i would have said John-117 from Halo BUT since i stopped playing Halo after Halo Reach and started playing Mass Effect 1~3

im gonna say, Mass Effect 3's final battle for earth puts anything the world has seen so far to shame, its literally StarWars x2 intensity and x5 scale

therefore, Shepard wins this one, sorry John, you are forever my favorite when it comes to Bungie's Halo <3

I really like snake since you get to see the burden of being a cloned soldier and how he went through his older years. I also think what helps snake as a character is his interaction with his support characters and even the villains he encounters!!

Its a hard choice between Batman and Master Chief! But I chose Master Chief because he blew up a GOT DANG HALO RING!!!

So far master chief is winning, now i felt bad because i never played halo before, maybe i can still play halo somehow.

Altair is one of the best main character, but all of his greatness is showed through etzio's life. I didn't put him just because we never got the chance to use him after the first Ac, only in a few parts in etzio's trilogy

For me is etzio, i really like all he did in his entire life till the end. I could say shepard too since he gave up his life for humanity.

Either way, the choice should be the one that really likes you.

Ooh, Snake or Batman?... Actually, if it means anything, which snake? Solid/old or Naked/Big Boss/punished?

This was hard

Snake was close for me but I choose Master Chef, he did so many epic feats

others came to mind for me though 

Link wasn't a good choice because it wasn't one guy that did all these feats it was multiple Links

Ezio (which is the right way to spell his name by the way) did alot but like all Assassin's and charcters in the series are bound by historical accuracy (except the Past Civilization stuff)

Kratos? he is kinda an exaggerated character in my opinion 

tranceway likes this