• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Don Originale

Witcher 3 Hype, Hopes & Wishes

18 posts in this topic

What are your hopes and wishes for Witcher 3 and how much are you looking forward to it?

The-Witcher-3.jpg

I hope it destroys my computer lol that's what I'm hoping for :D

Ukinator likes this

I've never played a witcher game but they look great, so I just hope it fills all of my RPG hopes and dreams

I hope they will make as big or bigger jump forward as they did from witcher to witcher 2.

I have decided to go on black out when it comes to this game want it all to be fresh when it comes out. 

I hope they will make as big or bigger jump forward as they did from witcher to witcher 2.

It would be nice but a part of me hopes they don't change too much as witcher 2 is my favorite game ever; but i have faith that Cd Project Red will make a fantastic game and it will be the only game i will pre-order as there is no way i will not buy it

A proper and detailed tutorial. In Witcher 2, it was utter shit.

MrBeef likes this

I LOVED the Witcher 2. First game I got when I got a PC that could run games.

Surprisingly worked on Ultra settings when Alan Wake could hardly work on low, which is fine I guess. The story is great, the characters are awesome, and the graphics are always beautiful.

I know a lot already from research. There will be like 80 different monsters that are all treated like their own bosses, with their own abilities, strengths, and weaknesses, and their own ideas and unique designs and everything. The game will be open world, and then there is just so much else to talk about.

Check out Joe's E3 interview for more info about it, link here:

I am hoping that the customization will be really good, and that maneuverability will be better. I didn't like having to press a button to climb everything, I wanted it to be fluid. Other than that, I know things will be great.

A proper and detailed tutorial. In Witcher 2, it was utter shit.

CD Projekt Red actually added a really good tutorial in the Enhanced Edition. I'm sure they'll have a good tutorial in 3.

No Invisible walls or forced walking paths. 

Variety of weapons would be nice.

Just a friendly reminder in case you didn't catch it, but they're going to be premiering a new trailer for The Witcher 3 at the Spike VGX awards next month.  They even teased a few new seconds of gameplay:

A jaw droping endind to the trilogy. But i really dont want Witcher 3 to be end of franchise. The universe is perfect for some more "nonwitcher related" rpg's, or even some good strategy games.

I want good story, i want great music, i want moments that would make me feel bad, and the good ones too. So basically, i want RED's to do their jobs like they did 2 times before :).

I've recently played Witcher 1 and loved it (as much one can love a game with outdated gameplay mechanics  :P ), and as I type this I'm downloading Witcher 2 of Steam.

So my feelings towards Witcher 3 will depend on the next few days/weeks  ;) .

I really hope that monster hunting is as extensive, deep and awesome as I think it is. I absolutely LOVE the idea of researching them, learning different tactics and how to approach certain beasts, and how exactly to fight a specific monster.

I still remember the fight against the Hellhound on the first game. While the whole lore behind it was kick-ass and the preparing to slaying him thing was amazing, the fight itself felt very dragged down and the same as everything else. Witcher 2 rectified that hardcore by having monster nests that had to be dealt with in certain ways, Wraiths causing ridiculously high damage and taking almost no damage themselves unless you prepared first with the proper oils and certain visual cues alerting you of specific enemy attacks.

Seriously. I learned how to dodge Endregas because I realized that when they wiggled their tails, they were ready to charge straight at you. I felt like I was monster hunting proper, man. It felt ridiculously good, and I hope W3 follows suit and improves on it.

CD Projekt Red actually added a really good tutorial in the Enhanced Edition. I'm sure they'll have a good tutorial in 3.

A youtuber I watch, DarksydePhil got massive shit dumped on him because he raged that the game didn't have a proper tutorial and the dumb asses from 4chan and reddit just blasted obscenity and death threats if Im not mistaken. And this was all in the original Witcher 2 release.

I've never played a witcher game but they look great, so I just hope it fills all of my RPG hopes and dreams

Neither have I, I am just waiting to play it on PS4