• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jonnyboijg

What was that 1 game that was perfect from the Beginning to End?

102 posts in this topic

i don't find any game today to be perfect, maybe my expectations are just higher now, weather its because i expect more out of the hardware or because the size of the buggets spent are so huge i expect more.

but way back on the PS1 there was a little known game called Hogs of War. It was perfect to me, perfect at everything it did. and still to this day the multi-player games me and my friends played are some of the best times i ever had in a game. On one had i wish they would rebooted this game, but on the other hand i would hate to find out my nostalgic memory's are better than anything they can make now.

I dont get it how some of you take the perfect too literally. If you cant overlook it, then just tell the games you really really liked and had the best time with.

I dont get it how some of you take the perfect too literally. If you cant overlook it, then just tell the games you really really liked and had the best time with.

Well if we go like this I would have to say

Tripple A:

Metro 1+2

Dark Souls

The Witcher

NFS Most Wanted(2005)

Free to Play:

World of Tanks

War Thunder

Indie Games:

Bastion

Dust: An Elysian Tale

The Binding of Isaac,

MGS2-4...Last Of Us... GTAV.... The Walking Dead...Skyrim..Borderlands2..ME1-3..Uncharted2-3...Red Dead Redemptions...Batman1-2..Assassin's Creed 1-3...Lunar Silver star.. Zelda Oracrina Of Time.. FFVII-FFVIII...Mario 64..Silent Hill 1-2..Resident Evil.. Fallout 3... 

All I can think of at the moment..

Not saying everyone one of these game are perfect but I enjoyed everyone on of them.

I would say LoZ OoT, when that game out it was the shit, i was blown away by it. The fact it aged pretty decent just proves that it was a great game in its era. 

No Question: GTA San Andreas!

I have never played a perfect game. Personally, I don't think a game can be perfect.

Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask. I truly love this game. Dark and gritty but still a LoZ game. Ocarina of Time was great but I didn't feel the impending doom of a giant moon falling on top of me. It never let up that feeling I only had 3 (in game) days to get a dungeon done. It just was an amazing game. I really want them to remake it for the 3DS. Maybe it would even force me to buy a Wii U if they released it onto there.

Half-life & Silent Hill.

BioShock: Infinite anyone? Holy crap lol. And in the middle of playing the DLC awesome just awesome.

Farcry 3

Red Dead Redemption

Gears of War

God of war 1,2,3
uncharted 1,2,3
mass effect 1,2,3
Batman arkham asylum, city and origins
Read dead redemption
etc etc

Kingdom Hearts 2 Best game ever (until Kingdom Hearts 3)

the legend of dragoon great classic

kingdom hearts fun to play

asura's wrath great sound track and fun to play

red dead cuz you gotta love cowboys 

I can't pick one.... so here's my list....  And Why.

The Elder Scrolls Skyrim.  For It's epicness.... Need I say More,

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.  For being the first truly epic 3D Free Roaming game.... You must pay homage!

Final Fantasy 10.  I once started playing around 8pm then looked out the window and it was "suddenly" dawn, enough said.

Devil May Cry (Original).  To quote a critic on a late night TV in the UK at time "This game is fucking brilliant"

Carmageddon.  Free roaming, Racing, wrecking opponents, splattering civilians, perfect driving physics, hilarious puns and awesome music... IN 1995!!!!

The Last Of Us.  The best storytelling I've ever experienced, I'm not just talking about games here.

I guess I should put what was the perfect game for you even with the little things u didnt like ha

I firmly believe that, to my personal tastes at least, The World Ends With You is the perfect game.  It's not even necessarily my favorite game, I just respect the hell out of for being so damn good.