• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

cerberus03

Console or PC, which do you prefer and why?

Console or PC, which do you prefer and why?   93 members have voted

1. 1. As the title says.

• Console
    • PC
    • Both

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

63 posts in this topic

I prefer consoles but I play on both.

PC all the way. I never owned a console but have played them on occasion. I am next to no good on consoles as well because they're set up is so different from what is common for PCs. PC also gives me an easy way to multi-task with an all in one set.

PC for most games seeing as the mouse is far superior for accurate aiming that a controller , but consoles are great for fighting games such as Mortal Kombat or Dark souls.

Console, I dont have to worry about RAM or if my graphics card needs to be updated, I just put the game in and play.

I prefer a console, I do plenty of gaming on my PC, but my console it is far easier and cheaper because I don't have to spend a s**t ton to get it up to flawless running speed and graphics, where as things usually run naturally on my console and I don't have to pay to upgrade it.

i like Both, but am more PC do to $$$, look at it this way, Yes Computers cost more at 1st then a Console, but a PC can be upgraded but you have to pay around $500 for a new Console each time, while i have to just buy more RAM, and G-Cards, and with sites like New Egg, i can walk away with a great deal, But  a Console, you  can't play old games, can't be Modded, etc

PC. Though I'll probably have both at some point.

PC, im not adverse to consoles but ill have to say the next gen consoles have disappointing me a bit I was hoping they would give higher end pcs a run for there money.

and how cheep consoles are is relative 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/12/13/is-pc-gaming-really-more-expensive-than-consoles?page=1

PC

I am in no way a PC elitist. I am playing a PS3 right this very second. PC is just more practical as you can upgrade it piece by piece as games get more advanced and not have to buy a whole new console every year or 2. not to mention MOST of the good games come out on PC at some point.

Both due to the fact that I can relax and play on my couch or play hardcore games on my PC

PC because of one thing: MODS !

Well I'm going to say PC.Anyone who says "console" usually have the same reasons that I'm going to shoot down.

1."I like controller's" you can plug one in.

2."I like to play on my tv" you can do that on a pc.

3."Consoles are cheaper" Games on pc are cheaper(most of the time) ,you don't have to pay for online,and their are plenty of free games as well.Plus steam sales.

4."Pc games are broken,sometimes."Mods and community patches fix this very easily.

5."I don't have to upgrade."Let's begin with why this is a bad thing.Money.With the money you save(see 2) you can upgrade every 2-3 years.

It depends on how I feel. On days where I'm feeling pretty lazy or I'll have stuff to do on the side (so having to go back and forth from gaming to other things) then console is definitely the way to go. I can jump on, play a few minutes, jump off, or just lounge around with a gamepad in my hand and veg out for a few hours.

On the other hand, something something PC master race. 

Megamanfan01 likes this