• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

2ofSpades

NA fun team for the AJSA Test Tournament

45 posts in this topic

Anyone want to make a team for the test tournament? It doesn't matter what skill level you are (I'm pretty bad myself); it will be for the purpose of testing the system and having fun.

I'm going by first come, first serve for team making.

Team 1

1. 2ofSpades (2ofSpades)
  2. Sir Smurfington (Sir Smurfington)
  3. TwoSixOne (TwoSixOne)
  4. Zeks Elden (Zeks Elden)
  5. Rame (Rame)

Team 2

1. azureflameky (overlordkairo)
  2. Mr Gahman2 (MrGahman)
  3. Xpl0siv (Xa3rio)
  4. maxiu03 (MaxiuPL)
  5. TheHonorableGeoff (Robo Mike)

Team 3

1. xemmes (???)
  2. Black Lister [depending on time] (???)
  3. xihas (Xihas)
  4. challis2x2 (???)
  5. Sulliman (Arnoga)

Team 4

1. japerwaulk (Japerwaulk)
  2. wade429 (wade42956)
  3. vflhunter (vflhunter)
  4. ?
  5. ?

I cannot actually create the second team myself, so if someone from the second team wants to volunteer, once we have all five slots filled, to create that team here, that would be great.

Well sorry everyone. I went to sleep for 5 hours and all 9 open slots (2 in Double and 7 in Ladder) were filled up. :S

I was waiting for everyone to accept the team invitation before entering, I guess I should have tested to see if I could have entered without a full roster.

On a side note, we can always create out own tournament here on the forums with the other teams that might have not sneaked in if people would be interested.

Format would be the same as the Double Elimination. Need at least 2 teams, preferably 4 or 8. Winning team receives  RP on me (RP depends on what riot cards are available to me but most likely $10 each).

Post here if interested, and I'll set things in motion.

Hey Silver 5 support main here. I also can top and adc. Other roles I can play fine just those are what I feel Iam best at. 

LoL username: Sur Smurfington

Search me up if you'd like for more info and send me a PM if interested. I would love to participate in this event. 

-Sir Smurfington

I would love to join, username: TwoSixOne

Summoner Name: Zeks Elden  Main Support and Jungle. would love be part of this, if anything only to have fun with the new pre season stuff in a semi competitive enviorment.

I'd love to join, LoL Name: SkyTechKid. I can really do anything but adc. Also, a bit of mid but that's only because of my lack of champions for mid.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting such a quick response.

Well deadline is pretty soon, so I assume that the quick responses are a good thing.  :)

-Sir Smurfington 

Well if there is still time then i guess im down.  My main role is mostly Adc, technically im mostly a laner I can hold my own in most of the lanes but im not that fast in the jungle.  My summoner name is overlordkairo

I would be down for a team. I'm Lv.27, but i am willing to learn from my mistakes and bulid upon them. Main supp/mid. IGN: MrGahman

I'm an "international" player, but I've dug up an old NA acc with lvl 30 and 6 champs, so if you'd need a top laner / jungler for your team I'd be glad to join your ranks. I don't have many runes nor champs on Na acc, but the lack of them i follow up with skill ( plat 3 currently on my main on Eneu).

I'm an "international" player, but I've dug up an old NA acc with lvl 30 and 6 champs, so if you'd need a top laner / jungler for your team I'd be glad to join your ranks. I don't have many runes nor champs on Na acc, but the lack of them i follow up with skill ( plat 3 currently on my main on Eneu).

Sounds great, all I need is the name of the account to add you.

yeah, sorry forgot about my acc name :)   it's Xa3rio, feel free 2 add me anytime.

We are gonna take you down! Grrrrr....... ... .. <3

gl;hf

well once team 2 is full I would be more than happy to register it at the tournament page

MaxiuPL i can play with anyone (doesn't matter if u're newbie, i can help u giving hints and help with plays) 

I guess with you 2 team 2 should be complete

Alright, if you need any help making a team, inviting the members, and joining a tournament, let me know.

Which Brings me to the second part, do we want to fill up the Double Elimination Tournament (2 spots open) or do we want to help fill up the Ladder Tournament (7 spots open)?

Make sure to accept your team invites that were sent you your profiles here on the ajsa website. I know that all of the members of Team 1 have had invites sent to them and are now pending as of 7 hours ago.

i would like to join as well

Alright, I'll start up a third team, but first I would like to know your summoner name.

Rame likes this

I'd like to join but I'd need to know what time the tourny is. Classes and all that.

I'd like to join but I'd need to know what time the tourny is. Classes and all that.

Good question, I've been trying to find that out as well. I know that the tournament last from the 20-27 for Double and 21-30 for ladder, but I'm have no facts about the schedule. My best guess is that it will be between 6 and 9pm pst. It would be nice to know seeing as I work nights.

I am unable to join your team, sorry. My friends decided they wanted to join in. TY for considering me though.

I am unable to join your team, sorry. My friends decided they wanted to join in. TY for considering me though.

NP, good luck to you