• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reyas Khaal

Can anyone give me an update on how Cod: Ghosts is?

6 posts in this topic

I'm not a big fan of the franchise, and probably won't get it, but I just wanna know if it's a good game.

I've been hearing a lot of bad things about Ghosts, but I'm not sure what exactly is wrong with it. Can anyone give me a personal review or something about the game?

Just tell me what you think of it, and if it is the same as all the other CoD games.

I don't own it but I've played it so this may be a bit biased but hear it goes. The main reason why it gets so much hate is 1: It's a triple A game and those get ripped on no matter what. 2: They haven't changed much and the stuff they did change, like the "destructible" environments and the clan team thing they added, didn't fix any of the old problems, like spawning into a new game with your team being 50 points behind and the glitches. The improvements are  just COD catching up to other games. The graphic, which are meant to look next-gen, look near the same to Black Ops 2, The story mode is a joke and should be avoided from what I've seen and heard. Plus add that all the major gaming review magazines and websites like IGN ( which I hate ) and gamespot are giving it 9/10 when they give games like Batman Arkham Origins a bad score because it didn't change ( which sadly id true ). It's most likely that they do it to stay in good relationship with Activision and Infinity Ward.

If you like cod then you'll like Ghosts if you don't then this game will definitely not change your mind and I think that's peoples main problem with the game it doesn't really do anything innovative at all especially if you compare it to the treyarch titles in the series which usually bring at least something new to the table with each iteration with that said I had a-lot of fun with Ghosts especially the coop modes like extinction and squads there's enough refinements to keep you playing for a while but if this series doesn't get a real next gen makeover with it's next title with real innovations it's going to lose more and more of it's fan base  

I think this one has a great arcady feel to it. It still has problems esp. spawns but the balanced weapons and leveling system make it very enjoyable. I honestly wasn't looking forward to it but I rented it from Redbox and I can't believe I was having so much fun.

Inifnity Ward =Copy paste last game