• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Linkfan3

Fallout or Elder Scrolls

62 posts in this topic

There are pros and cons to both in my opinion.

I love post apocalypse settings so fallout is a good thing for that, but honestly I prefer magic and swords etc. So for me it is Elder Scrolls.

Rage DragonX and Sanguis like this

Elder Scrolls. I like the setting so much more.

id have to go with elder scrolls  even tho i like fallout alot

I like Elder Scrolls more. But I still like Fallout

And when will Bethesda make a new RPG series?!

Elder scrolls for me , never really felt that apocalyptic atmosphere on fallout

Meh, I like The Elder Scrolls more, but that is probably because I started playing that one first. Watching Tarhiel fall from the skies of Morrowind just captured my heart the moment it happened. Although; Fallout does pretty well with the Apocalyptic settings. 

Yes they're both made by the same company and have very similar play styles, but both have different charms to them

The same company. Except for Fallout 1, 2, Tactics, Brotherhood of Steel, and New Vegas.

kazhulhu and AKASlaphappy like this

Love both but its Elder Scrolls for me!

Fallout for realism

Elder scrolls for fantasy

I dont have to chose. <3

I'd have to say the Elder Scrolls are my favorite as I didn't really like Fallout 3 compared to the other Fallout games (which, as another poster said, weren't made by Bethesda).

Elder Scrolls would be my favorite, I really enjoyed Fallout 3 but I didn't get quite as engrossed and immersed in it as I have with Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim.

I have to go with Fallout mainly because I feel that Fallout's writing is better than Elder Scrolls'. The characters in Fallout are far more likable and realistic and even the minor characters still have rather deep dialogue trees when compared to the Elder Scrolls characters. Plus, I think Fallout puts far more effort into the overall story and there is a much more logical flow from one mission to the next. It rarely feels like the story is just dragging its feet. In addition, New Vegas had some of the best instances of player choice that I have seen in an RPG. There are so many options available to you that there is no question that it should be replayed. 

kazhulhu likes this

Elder Scrolls, but I kind of feel the Fallout franchise would've made a better mmo

Elder scrolls. Fallout's world seemed 'dead', and the Elder scrolls lore is fleshed out a lot more. Elder scrolls for me.

Man this is a tough one. Fallout because it was the first franchise I really got into but Elder Scrolls I played so much. Fallout, purely for nostalgia

I'm gonna have to go with Fallout on this one. The story and world is far more interesting to me. The only Elder Scrolls game I've actually enjoyed playing was Skyrim. Fallout on the other hand. I've played 1, 2, 3, and New Vegas. Enjoyed almost ever single moment....despite the fact I really suck at playing 1 and 2

I love both franchises. I prefer Fallout because I love the whole post apocalyptic scene to the fantasy world with dragons and magic. 

Elder Scrolls. While Fallout is fun and I play it a lot, Elder Scrolls world seems more lively fun to be in. Fallout is kinda depressing to be in at times where as Elder Scrolls is almost always beautiful to be in. The lore is the main thing that makes Elder Scrolls better than Fallout. They're both great though, I recommend people play both.  

There is no

Way to match the felling of discovering a cave, and discovering a major quest inside, sorry fallout you're still amazing but I have grown up with the elder scrolls

hmmm tough choice, i really like them both. But i'm going to have to go with TES. Tes just feels more awe inspiring were fallout always felt a little too silly for me. Ashame that Skyrim was lacking in depth as compared to morrowind. I can always keep hoping for another morrowind type game with greatly improved combat.