• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Uberhat

Dust 514

76 posts in this topic

When the planetary bombardment kicks in, let us EVE pilots know where you want small holes in the planets made and vast numbers of pesky enemies to go bye bye... im sure we can accomidate :)

(for a nagotable fee ofc lol)

If you want to I'm in just invite me!

I am a dust Vet my self been in seraphim initiative for a long time started out in Betamax... Got about 19 mill SP ( I dont cap every week ) But yeah am in to, Just look for "The2 Holgg" in dust and "The2" in EvE.

I am a dust Vet my self been in seraphim initiative for a long time started out in Betamax... Got about 19 mill SP ( I dont cap every week ) But yeah am in to, Just look for "The2 Holgg" in dust and "The2" in EvE.

i think we are on about the same SP level in dust :) wouldnt mind playing dust with AJSA even if its from scratch :)

I would absolutely like to play! just add Lossar on PSN :)

Havent played in a while because i couldnt find a community, Add me Sev2323

I don't understand the game at all. I get lost in all the menus and just shoot people >_<

Completely forgot about this game, downloading it right now to check it out.  The concept seems nuts!

Hay! I've been looking for people to play this game with. I've had it for a while, but haven't played it much because of that pesky thing called "reality" and other games taking up my time. So, in other words, I'm pretty much a N00b at it. But I really want to learn with people willing to teach or just play around for a while. Message me and We'll set something up k? Can't wait to see you all there!

I downloaded the beta yesterday and played for about 15min and didn't see another person.  Not sure if it's because I don't have any idea what I am doing or if the game is ghost town.

I downloaded the beta yesterday and played for about 15min and didn't see another person.  Not sure if it's because I don't have any idea what I am doing or if the game is ghost town.

It's not a Ghost town, I just played yesterday and there where over 30000+ people on it. It could have been the server you were on maybe?

I don't understand the game at all. I get lost in all the menus and just shoot people >_<

If you want, I can help you what any questions about the game that you have.

Hey if any Angry Army members with a ps3 want to form a corp in Dust 514 and play together, let me know! :)

Did something ever happen for this?

I guess I should have added my stuff. I'm not on EvE, but on Dust I'm Cenrik Moor.

Hey if any Angry Army members with a ps3 want to form a corp in Dust 514 and play together, let me know! :)

I wish I never stopped playing EVE online. I had a nice arsenal of ships and was in a decent sized corp, but our space station that we had near a worm hole got raided and we lost a ton of shit.

I wish I never stopped playing EVE online. I had a nice arsenal of ships and was in a decent sized corp, but our space station that we had near a worm hole got raided and we lost a ton of shit.

Yikes, that sucks. Sorry to hear that dude. All that time...yikes...

i do believe the 1.7 patch is on the horrizon, that should give FacWar a purpose and motivation to play and some new weapons.

do we have a status update on the formation of the corp?

i do believe the 1.7 patch is on the horrizon, that should give FacWar a purpose and motivation to play and some new weapons.

do we have a status update on the formation of the corp?

As of yet, I haven't had anything come up on my end. I found "The2 Holgg" online already, but I'll add anybody else who's want's to.

Count me in, I`m Base4ever88

I tried adding you on Dust but it said there was no player with that screen name. is something missing?

Didn't realize this game was free to play, I'll send u a message after I download it

Raxyn likes this

Didn't realize this game was free to play, I'll send u a message after I download it

That will be great! I'll check my account right after I go online after I'm done posting here. My character name is already on this forum here somewhere.

I used to play this...but with all the pay to win bonuses it didn't seem worth it.

Well the pay-to-play part is a lot simpler to avoid then you think. Isk can still buy some very good weapons and armor now, you don't need just Aur to do anything anymore. Maybe give it another try, with all of us to help each other out this time yeah?