• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Nasty Note

Here we go...killing over PS4

44 posts in this topic

Its to be expected for major releases I mean people freaking killed each other from the last gen consoles, it shouldn't be no surprise this should happen. Im surprised it diddnt sooner. Then again people forget the memo on not getting console until a good time has passed for more games to hit the library or better version to be released so the bugs will no longer be an issue.  

It's sad news, but I feared that it's going to be worse on Black Friday..

Just like I tell Joe when he plays BattleField 4 in hopes it doesn't crash..... DON'T....FRICKING....JINX.....IT!!!

Nasty Note likes this

Apparently a PS4 deal went bad, and now one person is dead and another is injured over it. It's so sad what people kill over nowadays. SMH.

http://kotaku.com/man-shot-dead-over-playstation-4-sale-1466957003

Police in Orlando, Fla.

Didn't need to read past that. All is explained.

This is why I believe in capital punishment.  You kill somebody with a valid reason IE: Self Defense  or they were trying to kill you. Ok prison time is acceptable.

You kill somebody over a PS4 or drugs, or a car, or a wallet, or something else like that. Police should execute you on live TV for every other douche bag  to see.

That's the problem with the justice system in the U.S. Nobody fears it becaus ethey know :Hey I can rape and murder this lady and only get 15 years, which will most likely get cut in half right off the bat in most states, and I can get more time taken off if I go to school or get a job in jail"

When you PAY PEOPLE to be in jail, there's a problem. I'm not saying execute every petty criminal, but we definately need some harsher punishments for crimes in the U.S.

If you want to question life and realize maybe you don't have it so bad check this out.

https://twitter.com/_FloridaMan

These are all real news stories in Florida.

That's retarded.

But there have similar cases with in game items/mmo characters etc so i guess we could expect something like this.

murdering people over a PS4? 

what the fuck is wrong with people nowadays???

you know shit just got real when people starts killing each others for a PS4! ( O_O)

9765d1327018453t-anonymous-launches-larg

Cause electronics have a net value significantly higher than human life, apparently.

At least it wasn't over the Xbone. Now that would just be hurtful.

EEECCCHHHH

Sadly when I read this post my first thought was only in America. People with guns, America is more violent than Afghanistan. Its a basket case!

rairoken16 and zawisz like this

Sadly when I read this post my first thought was only in America. People with guns, America is more violent than Afghanistan. Its a basket case!

I live in near Chicago. So many kids die here from gang violence even the police call it Chiraq

That's tragic Lazar I live in a country where handguns are illegal. thank goodness.

So true...

Humans are assholes some times.

I live in near Chicago. So many kids die here from gang violence even the police call it Chiraq

Damn that's real sad  :mellow: 

I also don't understand a human being is able to kill another human being for materialistic reasons. 

IMO screw human rights, such people don't deserve to be treaten with human rights for they did something unhuman. They should be sentenced to death row, period. Make more room in society for better people. 

There are more civilian gun owners in Canada then there are in America. It's a statisical fact. It's also a statisical fact that even though the former is true, America still has more gun related violence then Canada. It's hard to say what the solution is, but I'm willing to bet it's more guns.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life".[1]

Meaning someone may think twice about his actions when his life might be on the line, and if there were more RESPONSIBLE, properly trained, concealed carry permit holders in America I'm confident that gun related violence and crimes would shrink drastically. All of this, of course, is IMHO.

Really tragic, that people kill each other for gaming devices. I really can't see why, WHY would someone actually take someone else's life for that? Are the entertainment hours really worth it? Pffft, no surprise this happens in the USA, both were carrying guns, probably with the intent of robbing each other/self-defense. You know, in a society, without freely available firearms you wouldn't have to worry that much. Though I may be ignorant due to living in a place where there are no firearms available for the ordinary folk.

Apparently a PS4 deal went bad, and now one person is dead and another is injured over it. It's so sad what people kill over nowadays. SMH.

http://kotaku.com/man-shot-dead-over-playstation-4-sale-1466957003

PS4 deals gone bad. Only in Florida. [/joking]

In all seriousness, this is insanity. I thought it was ridiculous that people were getting trampled on Black Friday, but honest-to-god shady console deals that end worse than meth deals? That sounds more like something you'd read in the Onion!

People are stupid, killing over small things. But its in our nature, protect whats ours, take whats theres. Until theres a core change in humanity this will allways occur :(

Im sad that this happened over a gadget, but for some people there gadgets are there existance, negating the small physical value for a much deeper one. Making stuff like this inevitable. I can only hope i bring my kids up without them experiencing anything like this kind of thought in there head that items are more valuable than life.

OF COURSE it happened in Florida, where I live ._.

This sucks no one should be killed for someones desire for escapism, this is truly a inexcusable act.