• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
icymadrocker

discussion on the wolf among us *warning spoilers*

24 posts in this topic

anyone else really pumped for episode 2 after what happened at the end of the first one also any interesting theory's on who might be killer?

drlazerbeem likes this

I cant wait for episode 2, I think that beatuy is somehow invovled and that the killer is that guy who biggby says " killed a lot of people, but claims hes clean " Cant remember his name, hes not seens in the episode but is mentioned.

icymadrocker likes this

i think his name was bluebeard

Yeah thats the guy im talking about!

yeah maybe it could be him i also wanna say that the tweedle brothers are involved in some way

yeah maybe it could be him i also wanna say that the tweedle brothers are involved in some way

I belive that to, I think they work for bluebeard!

could be it does say there thugs for hire on their fable entry maybe since bluebeard is out of town he hired those 2 to do his dirty work maybe? 
eitherway just gets me stoked the other 4 episodes

could be it does say there thugs for hire on their fable entry maybe since bluebeard is out of town he hired those 2 to do his dirty work maybe? 

eitherway just gets me stoked the other 4 episodes

Agreed also talltell games are doing very well with their new release. They have both the wolf amoung us and the walking dead season 2 under their belt! Im stocked for everything they have to offer!

Just playing Episode 1 made me go out and buy volume one of Fables. It's worth it, definitely check out the graphic novel series.

In regards to the Tweedle brothers, it's a strong possibility they're working for Bluebeard. What's puzzling is why Bluebeard, or anyone, would be after Donkeyskin (Faith); did she owe someone money? Or is there more to it than that? It can't be her father because the mirror revealed that he's long-dead.

It could be tied to what she and the mirror said: My lips are sealed

Also guys, here's something that may blow your mind: the game is set 20 years before the first issue of Fables

icymadrocker likes this

might have to check out that graphic novel then i wonder what other fable characters theyll put in the game i am hoping they put alice from alice in wonderland and make some insane person or something that be cool

Just playing Episode 1 made me go out and buy volume one of Fables. It's worth it, definitely check out the graphic novel series.

*schnip*

NO. Not until you've played Episode 5. Don't even LOOK UP the graphic novels. There are some major spoilers for the game in them. Don't make that mistake!

oh i guess your right ill just waited it out but if it has spoilers then what would be diference from playing the game and reading the novel like if i just play throught the the 5 episodes what would be the point of me going to read the novel since its basically the same? idk if it is different im just assuming 

NO. Not until you've played Episode 5. Don't even LOOK UP the graphic novels. There are some major spoilers for the game in them. Don't make that mistake!

Damn, but the book is just so pretty D:  I want to read it so bad. FINE I'll just read Game of Thrones :T

But in all seriousness, have you read the series? Is it as good as it looks in the first issue?

I cant wait for episode 2!!. I keep playing through episode 1 to try find clues about who the killer could be but turned up nothing yet.

icymadrocker likes this

same here ive played it throught it atleast more than 4 times already but there just isnt enough clues oh well otta wait for that 2nd episode 

MusicianJamie likes this

I'm looking forward to the next one. Even though they screwed their PSN buyers over with the season pass.

why what did they do to the with the season pass on psn?

why what did they do to the with the season pass on psn?

The seasons pass wasn't released on the games release day. So I checked online, I checked their website, I checked their forums and they eventually said it would be up on Saturday I think which was in about five days and they said nothing about it being any different than the 360's season pass so a lot of just bought Episode 1 for $5. When the season pass came out it was $20 for episodes 1-5. On the 360 it's $5 for Episode 1 and $15 for the Season pass that has episodes 2-5.

icymadrocker likes this

aw sorry to hear that 

Worth the money, just kind of a dick move. Of course I noticed a few days later that the PC version on steam is just the season pass for $25, so not really sure what they were doing with this game and all these different prices and passes.

icymadrocker likes this

i couldn't really get for both things with out atleast 25$ microsoft currency cause they charge tax luckily i bought the season pass fisrt but i was 2 bucks short from getting episode 1 so i had to go back to gamestop and buy a 5 dollar currency code 

It's such a tough trade. I got the novels after playing episode 1. It does spoil the game a bit, but the novels are SOOOOO good. I just binged on them and read like the first 100 in a few days. 

- Still, it might be worth the wait

it's been too long, but EP. 2 FINALLY released yesterday. lemme just say, Dat plot twist. (assuming you haven't read the comics)