• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Rolyat

A game you hate but that everyone loves?

76 posts in this topic

Fuck man the whole Assassins Creed franchise. Okay the idea of Assassins Creed is badass I wont deny that but it is so poorly implemented and half assed its like the development team thought they were too good to use the basis of other stealth games. The stealth is lack luster, the combat is clunky and awkward and while improved with later installments it still feels off to me. I guess I was spoiled by how Batman Arkham City had such a smooth and fluent combat system that to switch to something lesser was a shock. The parkour again like the combat while improved with later installment still feels slighty clunky and I find myself constantly jumping off walls for no reason or when i need to jump on something for my character to swoon off to the left or right of it missing and falling. That's mine but I'm curious to what others have, that one game that all your friends love and enjoy but you don't see it. Post away!

MegaSonicGeo, Crixus and Emphase like this

Dishonored. I know it got all the game of the year awards and they just released a GOTY edition of the game with all the DLC added, but for some reason whenever I play this game, I play it for a few hours then I put it down for a break and I'm like ok I don't want to play it anymore, and I don't know why. It could the whole consequence thing when you kill people and create more chaos in the city. The game was marketed as you being an assassin, so I just wanna kill people but the game was like hey killing creates a bad ending. It also seems very hard to be sleathy without Blink. I have to teleport everywhere because all the lights are electric and there's no dark corners to hide in.

hornedturtle likes this

I agree with assasins creed it has a cool concept but like you said they executed it so poorly the combat sucks IMO the story sucks with the whole looking into the past thing kinda, spoils it cause you know that the protaganist is gonna live long enough to make a child, and people praise it for its stealth but honestly assasins creed is barely a stealth game.

Also and alot of people are gonna disagree on this but , Terraria. I dont get why people like this so much i mean its basicaly like a 2D minecraft with added weapon and bosses and the combat isnt as satisfying as it should be IMO.

Any sports genre games like PES, FIFA, Madden, NHL ,etc.

They always release every years and it never stop!

any sports game for me and also im not to fond of COD i cant stand it everyone gets it but after i bout back ops 2 i pledged not to buy another and I've played ghosts at a friends and looked even worse then the rest.

Arkham City. I tried SO hard to like it. I have tried playing it on so many occasions but it's just so... dull. Loved Arkham Asylum, hated City. 

Gears of War. When I had my 360, all of my friends loved the hell out of it. I bought it, and tried it out. Sold it to gamestop the very next day since I found it so boring.

Arkham City, I tried to love it but I couldn't, it sucked.

Skyrim is one of the worst games I ever played.

Assassins Creed series, mainly the older ones. I loved AC3 and I will get AC4 for PS4 but the older ones were awful.

I hate Battlefield 3 and 4, but Bad Company's are where it's at. Numerical BF installments are so boring, so serious, and so the same. Their sub series like Bad Company and 2143 are what we need to come back.

Dota 2, Moba games... really really don't enjoy. But they are very popular. I understand why it's popular it's just those very things that are hailed as 'good' about it I really dislike.

zawisz and khanate like this

Battlefield 4. So many issues, and on the 360, it looks exactly like BF3. Also I never got into Mario or sonic. I played Mario on the N64 a little but never liked it. But I don't HATE it I just dislike it. I never played sonic that much, only at a friends house

For myself it would be probably Borderlands 2. Loved the first one but for some reason just could not get into the 2 at all. Might have had to do with the crappy season pass *which in most game means gets you all DLC which was not the case with BL2*

WIthout a doubt:

ANGRY BIRDS

Man, what a total and complete waste of time.  This is tablet/smartphoe gaming?!?!?!  Well hell, it's time to find a new hobby.  Awful nonsense.

Heavy Rain for sure. Hated 3 out of 4 characters right out of the intro. Why is Jason such a dumbass? Has no one taught him to not wander off and check before crossing the road? Why is the mom such a bitch? Is she not also responsible for raising such a dumbass son? Can she not see that her husband risked his life to try and save their dumbass son? Why is the dad such a pansy? One son died so now he's a hobo? The other son I don't hate. I actually don't even care about him, he's just there. 

Mine would for certainly be COD and Battlefield, Something about those two series just, no... I mean, no...

Goldeneye for 64.  The public at large thinks this game pioneered multiplayer shooters... false.  Besides me just not liking the game in general, at the time I was playing Duke Nuke em' 3D online with Kali.  Kali was one of the first portals for massive multiplayer online FPS's.  It even had a ladder.  I was playing this before Golden Eye came out, and when it did, I saw everyone going crazy for multiplayer FPS like it never existed before.  Besides, James Bond isn't shit compared to the Duke, the original Duke, anyway... especially Pierce Brosnan.

for me its the dead island series the first one had a amazing setting and made you want to stay away from the areas where there are shit loads of zombies (the town) but in the second one went to the town and there were more fucking zombies on the boat at the beginning of the fucking game also I never felt like I was actually getting stronger, since you start at level 15? and all the "special zombies" have been seriously nerfed I remember when every one was scared cos of a butcher now all you have to do dodge hit repeat. Storywise it was terrible it was confusing unsatisfactory  and games these days should allow you to free roam after the game is finished if its a open world game. 

Ok rant over :)

Far Cry 3 

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Grand Theft Auto V

The only game here I "hate" is Grand Theft Auto V.

League of Legends

I don't like it. It seems kinda cheap to me and I see everyone play the same level over and over again. It's worse that FPS multiplayer. yet....how many active players?!

For me every horror game. I hate the feeling being scared, im kinda chiken that way.but the adrealine rush from terror doesent sit with me at all.

Skyrim - (Bug fest)

Dead Island - (Boooring)

Zombie mode in Call of Duty - (I mention this particular mode because it seems everyone likes it, even the ones who hate Call of Duty.)

Slender - (Why is this game scary again?)

Rising Storm.... I bought it and haven't played it since. Hell it doesn't have its own thumbnail its the god damn Red Orchestra 2 thumbnail.

DayZ is a close second place.... the hackers ruined it, but I don't really like the map itself. I it's boring actually because you have to run around for 1 hour to meet up with your friend. I also it has the absolute worst keyboard layout.... the worst