• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Rolyat

A game you hate but that everyone loves?

76 posts in this topic

Every Uncharted game. I Like some of the ideas uncharted has, but I just hate playing those games because of dull cover-based shooting. 

Dead Space 1. I couldn't stand the first Dead Space because I just hated Issac in that game. The Silent protagonist thing just didn't work at all for me in a horror setting. How was I supposed to feel bad for a guy who shows no damn emotion.

Dead Rising 1 & 2. It seems like I should love these games. I love the Left 4 Dead series and various other zombie games and I love sandbox games but Dead Rising and I just don't get along. Even with the crazy weapons and psychos and stuff, I just don't like the way it plays. The movement and combat feels really clunky and stiff, so I just don't have fun.

BetaField 3

AlfaField 4

CallofDuty Medieval Warfare 1,2,3/CallofDogs and black oops 1,2

UNmodded Skyrim (god how could I play it without mods for 2 months :wacko: )

Dota 2 (I like League :lol: )

Oh ! How could I forget MOTHAFAKIN WORLD OF TANKS ! A game that I gave 100€ into and I regret every cent now cause it SUCK !!!!!!! HOW CAN U PPL PLAY IT ?

Skyrim--it feels like a darker and boring World of Warcraft world, lacking all the flair Blizzard gave WoW (like a goblin circus cannon that will shoot you out into the sky, or the hidden quest where you have to talk to a chicken, or skinning a loch monster in the lake revealing its heart as a blue-rare item)

I spent a few hours going through dull dungeons after another, battling only bandits, and couldn't bring myself back in.

Skyrim- Without mods the game is just not fun to me. I haven't even really ever beaten the story, more focused on getting mods just to enjoy the game.

Assassin's Creed 3- I don't mind Assassin's Creed series but the third one was just terrible. Connor was a horrible character, so bland and pointless and felt like it had no connection with the past games. At least AC2 felt like a continuation of AC even though it was a different character.

Gears of War 2 and 3- Friend has them on there own Xbox 360 and I played them on his. He also has the first one. The first one was fun but the last two were just not that good and I hated.

Halo 4- Again played it at a friends and I felt like it was step backwards story wise as well as multiplayer. Sure graphics were cool but it was just dull to me.

Skyrim, Grand theft auto V and batman arkham city i find them to be boring games and extremely overrated... ^_^

Beyond Good and Evil

Kingdom Hearts

Heavy Rain (I hated it as a story, I loved it as an unintentional comedy)

DMC: Devil May Cry ... but not for the usual Dante change reasons.

The difficulty pissed me off.

I get that developers and publishers want more people to buy their games so they tend to make them a bit more "simplistic" but this game took it far to literally.

When you have modes like Dante Must Die and Hell and Hell, modes that sound like they would stomp on your face while calling you a bitch, yet make them so easy I did them while I was drunk .... that is laughable.

I loved DMC 1 and 3. Both challenged me in the harder modes but this one could be finished by a one armed, half blind Monkey.

Uncharted everyone is like oh man this game is awesome it's truly the best game to play I just ehhhh nah I got better things to do like stare into space

The FIFA and Pro Evolution Soccer games. I don't like the sport, why should I like the games? And those games here are a BIG deal. Like, HUGE.

Demon and Dark Souls.
These games cover up the fact that they are lazily made to a point of being broken by promoting the game as being hard. It's a genius marketing strategy that has worked on many people but not me. Repetitive strategy will win out once you work out an enemies weakness any other strategy usually gets you killed. One of the most boring games I have ever played. There is a big difference between hard and clunky game mechanics that allow for ultra cheap deaths at the hands of AI that barely reacts to your attacks and usually hits you right through them. If this was any other game that didn't promote itself with the 'it's supposed to be difficult' campaign it would have got body slammed into non existence. 

kingdom hearts

Too many to post them all here.Seriously...most of the games you people like i find bad and uninteresting.It is so hard to find people who enjoy the same games as me.

Dark souls, i really hate cheap memory games.

Border Lands and Border Lands 2, two games trying to be an MMO, ugh.

I would of found the games more enjoyable if it wasn't for the re-spawning enemies or bosses.

I was never really able to get into Halo as a franchise.  I did however enjoy ODST.  The rest were only fun if I was playing with friends in multiplayer or LAN parties.

It's always GTA IV for me. You can do sooo many things, but nothing of the things you can do does improve your ingame progress. It always only a way to keep you busy just playing the game.

Hate is a very strong word, Dislike is more like it, i dislike the Cod franchise and most modern shooters, that setting is that fun for me.

Grand Theft Auto IV.  It just got to the point where I dreaded playing it because I knew I would just be doing the same missions over and over, just slightly different each time.  The story never grabbed me either and I felt like it took itself a little too seriously.  I feel like they fixed that with GTA V, gave me something new to do all the time, a story that, while not amazing, kept you on your toes, and the tone was a great balance between a serious GTA IV and an absurd Saints Row 3.