• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darkone778

Game everyone hates that you love.

33 posts in this topic

I had already seen a topic of games that everyone loves that you hate. However, I was curious to know what some of the games that most people hate that you find enjoyment in though. Ill be the first to say despite all its problems (wonky camera, lots of grinding) I do quite enjoy playing Too Human. I just love the Norse mythology and the way they used it in the game.

Dynasty Warriors. The games are stupid and repetitive. I know that. But for sume reason I really have fun playing them.

Sammonoske likes this

That's easy Legend of Zelda Wind Waker.

i thought wind waker was pretty universaly popular title after people got over the artstyle

Bioshock infinity dlc clash in the clouds. dont know was it hated but i enjoyed it and got my monets worth on that.

Zelda Majora's Mask, a lot of people i knew hated it at the time, but I played the shit out of it.

Earth Defense Force, wasn't popular.

Brutal Legend, I'm a fan of Jack Black and the game was addicting.

Viking, didn't get a lot of hype, had good graphics but cheesy gameplay, But I enjoyed playing it.

Divinity 2, I loved its concept and being able to turn into a dragon.  didn't like the ending or the fact enemies didn't re-spawn, to farm.  But I still played it through a few times.

I can keep going but I'll stop there, I'm an easily entertained gamer. ^_^

I loved the most recent AvP game. Really it all ads up to my AvP bias, but as long as I enjoyed it I didn't care. It made me sad that not too many people would play the multi player.

Demon's Souls. I would include Dark Souls but I think that has been overall accepted by a good chunk of the gaming community. Demon's Souls though, I think is a cult classic. Though I prefer Dark Souls over Demon's Souls, Demon's Souls is still a fun game. Though ultimately I think Demon's Souls isn't as popular because it was the first game in the series, wasn't really advertised well, and the difficulty was overly hyped then it really was. People got the idea that the difficulty was over the top which is just not true (same with Dark Souls). Ultimately because of this I feel Demon's Souls is still more of a cult game and not as widely accepted like Dark Souls.

Dragon Age 2. Yeah it definitely is a step backwards compared to DA:O but on its own it really isn't bad. Plus I liked most of the companion characters that were added. Plus without it I don't think we would get Dragon Age Inquisition which looks like is coming along pretty well. DA2 really is prologue for DA:I.

Mass Effect 3..

-waits for it-

I agree with you, wholeheartedly.

It's a shame that the ending fiasco has overshadowed an otherwise fantastic game that could arguably, up until the ending, be considered the best of the series. 

Does pro evolution soccer count? Since these days FiFA is widely considered the better soccer game "by far"

Since FIFA 2002, I have never successfully dribbled by an AI player with just directions and acceleration (never bothered to learn fighting-game-like combos), which is incredibly doable (still need right timing) in PES.

I just gave both PES14 and FIFA14 a shot... and I'm never going back to FIFA.

I agree with you, wholeheartedly.

It's a shame that the ending fiasco has overshadowed an otherwise fantastic game that could arguably, up until the ending, be considered the best of the series. 

honestly lets wait for the next MA to truly judge this ones ending. But yeah, even though it was not as good as ME2 it was still a great game

Well…if so much people say some game is bad, than I'm just not play that. Cause I have not enough time and money.

But talk about unknown game, that is different story :)

-Skylanders (any of the first 2 spyro's adventures & Giants)

I can see why people hate the concept of buying The DLC to complete the 100% the game and the drastic transformation of spyro in this games (for the record never played any of the spyro games) but the gameplay its fun, the co-op works, the arena mode give me always a smile on my face and the figures detail and work they put in them are FANTASTIC, they are gorgeus to look at it and the characters are really colorfull and very funny specially the villians I didnt have the oportunnity to play the third one but man that game looks even more beatifull and live. I recommended and if you say its to easy if you have a lot of figures TRY to beat any single level 100% in the highest difficulty

+ for give the possibility to bring the old figures to the newest games

Brutal Legend/

i really loved Alundra 2 back on the original PS, most people hated it for being so different than the first.