• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Weynard

Pony Thread

2,611 posts in this topic

well now  jan animation (aka button mash) got a C&D and all his video got deleted 

2.JPG

Damn if he got a C&D. Who next?

If they continue to C&D everything then I will stop watching the show on Hub and stick to pirate sites

C&D means Conquer&Destroy, right? Cuz it hella looks like it.

C&D mean "Cease and Desist" which is pretty a letter telling you to stop doing whatever they want you to stop doing or they will be forced to take legal action

who next? Jan wasn't making money out of this and wasn't giving a bad reputation to hasbro (compare to hotdiggedydemon, his stuff is pretty violent)

I was thinking that it's because Janimations used the CMCs heavily in their Button Mash stuff, but then again, other fan content use the Mane 6 and other official MLP:FiM characters even more than they did.

well now  jan animation (aka button mash) got a C&D and all his video got deleted 

2.JPG

Damn if he got a C&D. Who next?

First off, Hi happy I was directed to this thread

and second this is a load of BS, firstly Hasbro NEVER sends C&D's over Youtube, secondly Scootaloo is misspelt (Hasbro would know how to spell the names of its characters) and thirdly Jan has done NOTHING to hinder Hasbro

no, this seems fake to me...then again I'm not surprised, probably an Anti-Brony whos like "rather then be productive with my life, I'm gonna ruin this random person's hard work Hurdur"

in fact my pic is pretty much how I reacted to seeing this obviously Bogus letter

First off, Hi happy I was directed to this thread

and second this is a load of BS, firstly Hasbro NEVER sends C&D's over Youtube, secondly Scootaloo is misspelt (Hasbro would know how to spell the names of its characters) and thirdly Jan has done NOTHING to hinder Hasbro

no, this seems fake to me...then again I'm not surprised, probably an Anti-Brony whos like "rather then be productive with my life, I'm gonna ruin this random person's hard work Hurdur"

in fact my pic is pretty much how I reacted to seeing this obviously Bogus letter

1. Hasbro has been hindering fan creations for quite sometime, whether they are hindering hasbro or not
  2. Not Proof Reading over the internet is common practice for companies, I got a ton of message back logged on many accounts proving so. 
  3. This is not a bogus letter, in-fact this letter was real enough to have the user willingly delete all there MLP videos and then make a statement about the situation at hand and have Mike Vogel investigate the situation about all these C&D's even further. ~1 ~2

it can't be all of Hasbro, otherwise Mike wouldn't be looking into it

it can't be all of Hasbro, otherwise Mike wouldn't be looking into it

It's real, the only thing left in the JanAnimation channel is Liked Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkf2_YWCAVme3iYwnSGUBEw

Dunno if their other channel ever had Pony content, but it doesn't have any right now either: https://www.youtube.com/user/jananimationstudios

Button Mash is unfortunately no more.

in anycase, to lighten the mood, did Anypony see "For whom the Sweetie Belles toll"?
Great episode, honestly for me it was on par with Flight to the Finish

in anycase, to lighten the mood, did Anypony see "For whom the Sweetie Belles toll"?

Great episode, honestly for me it was on par with Flight to the Finish

It's very likely we saw it.

Now, I know that you are also, tho not directly, asking what we thought about it. I thought it was fun, and I expected Sweetie Belle to be turned into a alicorn or something.

48fcb58da5320d98246b4e25943fc7a0.png

20622e2f0fd4bc83ed63327339784c64.png

Anyone else here watch joshscorcher's MLP reviews? The Bridle Gossip review is finally out! Been waiting for at least a year.

Anyone else here watch joshscorcher's MLP reviews? The Bridle Gossip review is finally out! Been waiting for at least a year.

He is quite frankly one of my few, if only ties to the fandom, except for whatever good pony stuff is on deviantart like briannacherrygarcia and CSImadmax.

Oh and TJOmega's review of the Funko Derpy Vinyl figure.

*Edit* Any chance we can offer Josch an invitation to join the Angry Army?

He's probably referring to the endless amount of clop + the crappy stories that litter the site. But anyone who looks hard enough can find a cool story. Or take a shortcut and only check the ones that are also on EQD.

I have a friend who wrote a fanfic (still writing), and I'm pretty sure it's great. http://www.fimfiction.net/story/132440/honor-among-thieves

He's probably referring to the endless amount of clop + the crappy stories that litter the site. But anyone who looks hard enough can find a cool story. Or take a shortcut and only check the ones that are also on EQD.

I have a friend who wrote a fanfic (still writing), and I'm pretty sure it's great. http://www.fimfiction.net/story/132440/honor-among-thieves

I guess that makes sense. However, I have to say that the clop stories really aren't that bad. In fact, most of them actually do have a story to them (at least, the ones I've read). Besides, the site has a mature filter that's switched on by default; you wouldn't see that stuff if you didn't want to. But, that's all I'll say about that. As for the crappy stories, I don't tend to see very many on that site.

I guess that makes sense. However, I have to say that the clop stories really aren't that bad. In fact, most of them actually do have a story to them (at least, the ones I've read). Besides, the site has a mature filter that's switched on by default; you wouldn't see that stuff if you didn't want to. But, that's all I'll say about that. As for the crappy stories, I don't tend to see very many on that site.

Will not lie, I've read clop. The only point of clop is for you to fap to ponies. Basically making the most used phrased said by haters true. Not worth my time.

Will not lie, I've read clop. The only point of clop is for you to fap to ponies. Basically making the most used phrased said by haters true. Not worth my time.

Just because a story has clop, it doesn't mean it isn't worth reading. Salvation, The Only Thing Better Than Flying, Only For Her, and Tenacious Dash are good examples of this. Take your pick; I've got more.