• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Weynard

Pony Thread

2,611 posts in this topic

Ha ha ah John Delancie just staying and looking at the fire

If I was there, i would of climbed up and just cut down the light bulb with my pocket knife. It would of saved alot of people alot of time

If I was there, i would of climbed up and just cut down the light bulb with my pocket knife. It would of saved alot of people alot of time

like john delancie say : they have a cherry picker and they use a pathetic ladder 

like john delancie say : they have a cherry picker and they use a pathetic ladder 

I know right. Did they actually think they were going to reach the light with that ladder? It didn't even reach halfway to the lights. Good think nobody was hurt.

Is it regular for ravers to throw glow sticks in the air?

060bb65131708e847535325d764a0f79.gif

Or did things get too real?

---

wLqBkD2.jpg

Brony Anatomy?

587bb8ba0e773bb6c0af2cb865790f54.png

zzMzEu9.png

ea51ZMj.jpg

9c4258ca2fe187c0d13d1d42b23f8bc5.jpg

Aww shit the server for legend of eqestria will open this week end but i have a huge paintball event that last 2 day

Aww shit the server for legend of eqestria will open this week end but i have a huge paintball event that last 2 day

Well, you won't be missing much. It's not gonna have much changes this time. 

I dislike cloppers. But I have watched a lot of things that may or may not be related to ponies and still kind of creepy. I may dislike myself.

In my opinion, the only thing that really shouldn't exist in this fandom is grimdark. Say what you will about clop, there's at least a few good stories to read. With grimdark, you get absolutely nothing but gore. No story, just your favorite character murdering/getting murdered by your other favorite characters. Fuck grimdark.

In my opinion, the only thing that really shouldn't exist in this fandom is grimdark. Say what you will about clop, there's at least a few good stories to read. With grimdark, you get absolutely nothing but gore. No story, just your favorite character murdering/getting murdered by your other favorite characters. Fuck grimdark.

One of my fav fic has grimdark. And you are wrong. You are probably talking about Cupcakes, Sweet Apples Massacre, Rainbow Factory...but please don't say all grimdark fics are like that.

One of my fav fic has grimdark. And you are wrong. You are probably talking about Cupcakes, Sweet Apples Massacre, Rainbow Factory...but please don't say all grimdark fics are like that.

Uh, yeah, I can say all grimdark fics are like that. Because that's all you ever find. Derpy's Finest Hour, 120 Days of Blueblood, Rainbow Factory, the sequel to Rainbow Factory, Cupcakes, every other fucking Cupcakes story there has ever been, Cheerilee's Garden, Trixie's Funhouse, Sweet Apple Massacre,The Secret Life of Rarity, Death Note Equestria, A Wandering Soul, A Wandering Soul: Demon's Remorse, Pinkamena's Awakening, Pinkamena's Awakening: A Promise Unforgotten...

Out of EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE, only the FIRST TWO were meant to be bad, and only the LAST FIVE weren't complete shit. Even then, they were still painfully average.

So...yeah. I think I've read more than enough.

Uh, yeah, I can say all grimdark fics are like that. Because that's all you ever find. Derpy's Finest Hour, 120 Days of Blueblood, Rainbow Factory, the sequel to Rainbow Factory, Cupcakes, every other fucking Cupcakes story there has ever been, Cheerilee's Garden, Trixie's Funhouse, Sweet Apple Massacre,The Secret Life of Rarity, Death Note Equestria, A Wandering Soul, A Wandering Soul: Demon's Remorse, Pinkamena's Awakening, Pinkamena's Awakening: A Promise Unforgotten...

Out of EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE, only the FIRST TWO were meant to be bad, and only the LAST FIVE weren't complete shit. Even then, they were still painfully average.

So...yeah. I think I've read more than enough.

...are you saying the writer of Sweet Apple Massacre was serious? And Cupcakes? Holy fucking shit, I hope that's made up.

Honestly, I haven't read any of those, but I get the feeling they are flour from the same bag. So yeah, don't say all fics that have killings are bad because that's all it's about, the same you wouldn't want me to say all clopfics are bad because they are all about clop.

...are you saying the writer of Sweet Apple Massacre was serious? And Cupcakes? Holy fucking shit, I hope that's made up.

Honestly, I haven't read any of those, but I get the feeling they are flour from the same bag. So yeah, don't say all fics that have killings are bad because that's all it's about, the same you wouldn't want me to say all clopfics are bad because they are all about clop.

Yeah, see...that is all it's about. Give me one story, one GOOD grimdark story, I might add, where there is a properly explained reason for any of the events in it. Because I can give you, like, 10 so-called 'clopfics' (*cough*romancefics*cough*) that are actually good. By the way...I wonder why those are the only two that you singled out over the 14 I provided...hmm.

Yeah, see...that is all it's about. Give me one story, one GOOD grimdark story, I might add, where there is a properly explained reason for any of the events in it. Because I can give you, like, 10 so-called 'clopfics' (*cough*romancefics*cough*) that are actually good. By the way...I wonder why those are the only two that you singled out over the 14 I provided...hmm.

Only two I've read. It made me believe I could wipe my ass and write a fanfic about it.

Good grimdark fic? Pinkie pie is dead.

Only two I've read. It made me believe I could wipe my ass and write a fanfic about it.

Good grimdark fic? Pinkie pie is dead.

...Yeah...okay. I'm gonna stop talking to you, now...I hope...

At least with Rule 34 stuff, some of them are pretty tasteful.

Like the full image of this one for example: (Image is cropped and safe, don't worry)

RmS1CAY.jpg?1

I think it's one of if not the best R34 images of Zecora I've seen. I have Dr. Cobra's Clopfic Reading of "That Time of Year" to thank for using this image during the video.

Can't say the same with Gore stuff though.

But, my stance is like what you like, let others like what they like as long as it's not hurting or causing anyone harm. Pretty much what I say about anything.

----

73jzrwk.png

8B32rZ8.jpg

I think tattoing ponies on you is a bad idea. just trying to say something here.

I think tattoing ponies on you is a bad idea. just trying to say something here.

What happens if in 2 year. Boom the bronies fandom die and the show die.(or you just simply quit the fandom)

Well your stuck with a luna tattoos on your arms and you would probably need a expensive tattoo removal surgery (like average 100$ per session and you need 6-8 session to remove all the ink)

I know an ex admin on the official dayz mod forum (now standalone dayz) and he got a derpy cuties mark tattoo on the side of his butt (I dont know how the area is name)

I know an ex admin on the official dayz mod forum (now standalone dayz) and he got a derpy cuties mark tattoo on the side of his butt (I dont know how the area is name)

...I was gonna get that same tattoo on my back with derpy inside each bubble >.>

Think the words you were looking for were "ass cheek".

---

ypaIo0N.png

tnl7WPs.png

200e06g.gif

gaw3TuW.jpg

Well, if you are into R34, I guess today is a good day...? I don't know I just found this randomly and I'm confused.