• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Weynard

Pony Thread

2,611 posts in this topic

Watching in the theater count?

Yes (that what i did)

and not the movie but the Official soundtrack

and it actually good (excluding trixie song witch was background noise in the movie)

and for some reason the song shine like rainbows (witch was the credit song) make me sad when I listen to it (just wtf brain)

Yes (that what i did)

and not the movie but the Official soundtrack

and it actually good (excluding trixie song witch was background noise in the movie)

and for some reason the song shine like rainbows (witch was the credit song) make me sad when I listen to it (wtf brain)

The "Aaaah, ahhhh" part of Battle of the Bands has been stuck in my head for days now.

733254__safe_shipping_animated_lesbian_e

The SHIP is sailing!

And all it took was the two of them sharing the same bench.

2z74xlv.png

20i878.png

EQG Rainbow Rocks Image

10qc66r.gif

6h1a1u.png

I just clicked the watch later button on the youtube video AveragePegasus posted for the Rainbow Rocks soundtrack.

I have officially become a brony without watching a single full episode.

Please tell I'm not the only one who got the joke.

Unless it's "Sunset Shimmer (dear god how do I know that name) is waiting for an interview with Doug Walker to join Channel Awesome", yes, I think you are.

I just clicked the watch later button on the youtube video AveragePegasus posted for the Rainbow Rocks soundtrack.

That's the power of Mlp, mate

full.png

full.png

...sigh...

Luna damn it, I made me a pony OC...and just said "Luna damn it" instead of "God damn it" (dear Luna I really am a....FUU<yay>)

ponywithbackground_by_maddemon64-d7qhah5

likes this

Please tell I'm not the only one who got the joke.

I don't know what joke you're talking about.

I don't know what joke you're talking about.

Hmm...so nobody ever saw that couch. What if someone added BRAZZERS to the gif, would you have gotten the joke?

yohgKFQ.jpg

MIxlbN8.jpg

CREEPY

-R.I.P. Freddy 2014-2014-

I'm confused.

How are the animatronics sweating?

I'm confused.

How are the animatronics sweating?

If one day you watch the episode party of one you will understand (pinkamena is nooooo joke)

...sigh...

Luna damn it, I made me a pony OC...and just said "Luna damn it" instead of "God damn it" (dear Luna I really am a....FUU<yay>)

ponywithbackground_by_maddemon64-d7qhah5

Personally, I think you can be a fan of the show, and still not be a Brony. But making an OC is a pretty strong indicator.

NrEdvzz.png

VNJFFCz.jpg

QQeZBQm.png

2EwRFAf.jpg

Big Images Incoming

f2886eae8f25a86833ac862c4833abed.png

b32bba11393d10e54ec71d9177802e30.png

ab287c09a8e9ff8c0a6bb942d264746d.png

724f77b8736147cd1091c353282bcaa6.png

Personally, I think you can be a fan of the show, and still not be a Brony. But making an OC is a pretty strong indicator.

Except I don't think I can be a fan of a show I have never actually seen.  I'm more of a fan of the stuff bronies produce, the art, the music, etc.

Heck I think I might be able to count myselves among them as I am trying to create a script (or at least will once I am done with the script to something else).

P.S.  Can anyone give me advice on my O.C?  Any suggestions on how to improve it?  Maybe a name or a cutie-mark?

Except I don't think I can be a fan of a show I have never actually seen.  I'm more of a fan of the stuff bronies produce, the art, the music, etc.

Heck I think I might be able to count myselves among them as I am trying to create a script (or at least will once I am done with the script to something else).

P.S.  Can anyone give me advice on my O.C?  Any suggestions on how to improve it?  Maybe a name or a cutie-mark?

Less is more.

Can anyone give me advice on my O.C?  Any suggestions on how to improve it?  Maybe a name or a cutie-mark?

the eye, fix the eye's angle

What's an OC?

Original Character kinda like all those non-official Sonic characters on Deviantart.

Original Character kinda like all those non-official Sonic characters on Deviantart.

Thanks.

IYUd3KR.jpg

WnQnzuT.gif

8e1b94o.jpg

Celestia and Luna are Illuminati Confirmed!

2osinMD.jpg

Iwm5wQE.png

Rainbow Rocks Reference

Dyzzles and SynfulBlood like this