• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Wolfspawn

Favorite game of all time?

44 posts in this topic

Personally, I think my favorite is probably Planescape: Torment. But, hey, I'm curious, what's yours?

With over 800 hrs. of gameplay at this point, I guess I would have to say..

The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

Mass Effect 2. Played it like 5 times in a row when I got my hands on it, one play through after another.

Lhotse5 likes this

Mass Effect 2. Played it like 5 times in a row when I got my hands on it, one play through after another.

Jack agrees....

MassEffect22012-01-0904-36-10-91.jpg

thegame0dude likes this

erhhh that's a really hard question, but first game that comes to mind is SWKOTOR 1

Hmmm, a lot of games come to mind, but I can't choose :P Right now, I'd say GTA: Vice City, but that could change any day :P

Star Wars Battlefront 2. Spent a ton of hours when I played it on the PlayStation 2. Fight on the ground and in space. I still play battlefront 2 on the PC as of now.  

Baldurs Gate  2

It's a close call;

The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time: A revolution. It has it's reputation for a reason. If you were to young to play the N64 port, play it on 3DS, trust me.

Carmageddon: An open track racing game whare you could win buy finnishing first (the stupid way), wreaking all of you opponents or running over everybody. I mean, what more is their to say. Plus, a kickass soundtrack (Fear Factory \m/)

The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim: The best western RPG of all time. End of.

Decent: I played the DOS PC port TO DEATH in my youth, but I'd have to say the PS1 port is actually a bit better. Still, I'm referring to the PC port.

Magic Carpet 2: I know this game had glitch and stability problems (fucking EA) but it was SO mush better than it's predecessor. I loved this game.

Perfect Dark: Better than Goldeneye. 'nuff said

Final Fantasy X: Anyone who say Final Fantasy VII is better can lick my ring (Not that it's a bad game, just FF fanboys seem to hate every single FF game other than VII just because it's not VII. Idiots). This is the best in the series.

X-Com UFO Defense, frakking laser rifles, shit, and chrysalids. Or Planescape torment, best story in a game. Time to put on hipster glasses again

I cant ever declare one game arbitrarily better than all others! However Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic will always hold a special place in my memories. And remember folks "Where ever evil dost lay its dirty feet we shall mop the floor with its buttocks". 

Favorite game? Geez, I think the game I got the most enjoyment out of if Fallout: New Vegas. It kept me busy for weeks on end. It still does!

Lhotse5 likes this

KOTOR 1. The perfect game.

Okami, love the music, the characters, the story, the design and the gameplay. It is what I put games on a pedestal against.

NiceGuyNeon and LeafyGreenDude like this

Red Dead Redemption

I didn't really care for Red Dead Redemption because the world felt too empty.

None other than Okami. The graphics were beautiful, the music was mesmorizing, the story was EPIC. In my opinion, one of THE greatest games ever made.

NiceGuyNeon and IrishRogue like this

Probably a tie between Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, Spyro: Ripto's Rage, Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2, Battlefront 2, and Dark Souls.

I'm having a tuff time deciding between Star Wars Battlefront II and Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim

Mass effect 2, I lost count on how many times i beat it after 15 times or something like that. The first few times was because I sped through the game so fast.

I hate to sound indecisive but I honestly couldn't pick just one game as my favorite.

I love the variety and different experiences you get from all the different games too much to pick just one.

Pretty tough to say. If you had asked me a week ago I would have said  Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. However I started The Last of Us, maybe 2 or 3 hours in and it is quickly becoming my new favorite, the melee combat is so brutal and feels great, reminds me a lot of manhunt. I haven't even used my gun yet because it's too fun smashing peoples heads in with bricks and popping out from a shadow,, snatching a guy and dragging him back to the dark to choke him out