• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pantera31619

Hey guys, don't swear while playing NBA 2K14.

38 posts in this topic

Doesnt this affect some free speech amendments for you yanks? personally im glad i grew up in yorkshire i can swear like a pikey so theres no chance any moderator anywhere will have a clue what im saying if the urge to profliferate my swearing in game conversations is needed.

NinjaTurtle likes this

Doesnt this affect some free speech amendments for you yanks? personally im glad i grew up in yorkshire i can sewar like a pikey so theres no chance any moderator anywhere will have a clue what im saying if the urge to profliferate my swearing in game conversations is needed.

woah yanks? I'm a mets fan, yanks aren't my cup of tea.
ViralBunny likes this

Looks like we got some genuine next gen right here. Next gen spying that is, considering we're buying tools to let companies track our words and body movement in the living room. That's amazing.

I always find it funny that there are people who care about other random internet user swearing.

People who are offended by "swearing" are like Pavlov's Dog which was trained to drool at the sound of a dinner bell even when meat wasn't present.

There's no fucking way I'm going to speak like that in the internet.

We would if they fined us like in basketball.... I think that is how they dooze it.

great new addition it would be really helpful in online play to make the comunty a little bit less toxic.

People who are offended by "swearing" are like Pavlov's Dog which was trained to drool at the sound of a dinner bell even when meat wasn't present.

Whenever I hear Pavlov's Dog, I think of this:

I've seen this happen on many other things. People have been getting banned from skype and stuff for cussing. I've also seen this happen on Madden 25 on PS4. They are seriously bringing the ban hammer on cussing. I kind of don't like that they ban you for it though. That's breaking your right to speech basically. You can curse without being offensive to people. You can say "shit, well my fault. Good play on your guy's team. Well played!" 

I've seen this happen on many other things. People have been getting banned from skype and stuff for cussing. I've also seen this happen on Madden 25 on PS4. They are seriously bringing the ban hammer on cussing. I kind of don't like that they ban you for it though. That's breaking your right to speech basically. You can curse without being offensive to people. You can say "shit, well my fault. Good play on your guy's team. Well played!" 

This. I think censoring people from how they play the game is wrong. Will banning people if they cuss make them less likely to cuss? 

This. I think censoring people from how they play the game is wrong. Will banning people if they cuss make them less likely to cuss? 

Obviously not. That will make me have a shitstorm and make a rant like Angry Joe. BTW, I can see you're a seahawk fan. I'm a 49er xD 

BTW, I can see you're a seahawk fan. I'm a 49er xD 

In that case, I have nothing more to say to you.  :angry:

Just Kidding.

Here's to a good game Sunday!  :D

DragoonsofEndiness likes this

Hope your players can't get sent off for this...all my games would be forfeits.

Awesome, my desire to buy a console shrinks every day and it wasn't exactly high to begin with.